Chapter 8

Here's you guys one long chapter.
Words: 3923

------------------------------------------------------------

Batman: Bad Blood 2014
Chapter 8 - Return of Robin and Meeting the Batwoman

"We're all bad in some one's story. - MR. VILLAN

THIRD POV

It's 2 pm at Wayne Manor. Batman has been missing for 2 weeks now and Alfred had to do all himself.

In the batcave, lights were on but no soul in sight. All of a sudden the sound of motorbike approching the entrance echoed throught the cave

Through it, a motorbike drives in as it stops near batmobile. On the motorbike was one and only Red Hood or Y/N Todd as he get's up from the motorbike.

He looks around, getting vibes when last time he was here. He looks over direction where bat-computer is as he gets the flashback.

FLASHBACK

Y/N: "I mean It's cool, yeah - - but why all the trophies? The penny, the T-Rex, that creepy clown card. It's just - - you don't really strike me as the sentimental type, Bruce."

Y/N tells Bruce as they are watching around on the catwalk above bat-computer and behind them glass viewing with diffrent suits.

They are making a graduation photo because they just finnished their first patrol together, meaning, Y/N passed all test to be new Robin.

Bruce: "They're touchstones. A way to keep track where you've been... so you don't lose your way to where You're going."

Bruce tells young Robin.

Y/N: "That's why the graduation photo, huh?"

He said titling his head to the side as Alfred walks to them with a camera.

Alfred: "No - - This is for me. I most certainly am the sentimental type."

They turn around as they stare at the camera as Alfred adjust it.

Y/N turns his back towards Bruce as he stare at the camera.

Y/N: "So how are we doing this - - spontaneous?"

He says smrking.

Bruce: "Serious."

But Bruce responed in neutral tone as he stares at the camera with no emotion on his face.

Y/N: "Sexy?"

Bruce: "Serious."

Alfred: "Really sirs - - 'chese' will do."

END OF FLASHBACK

Flashback ends as Y/N is standing near that place on the cat walk. He turns around and what cought his attention is that he was now directly staring at a suit. But not any suit.

He was staring at Robin suit, actually the 3rd Robin, Damian Wayne, suit. But him watching it more, he can see it that is actually his suit he once wore. It looks like they modern it up.

Seconds pass in silence as he stares it, but he knows that he is begin watched.

Red Hood: "I know you are there... Alfred."

He turns his head to his left as he now sees Alfred standing there, with a small shock and surprise on his face, but no fear.

Y/N knows Alfred isn't one who talks first so he lowers his hood down and takes off his helmet, only domino remaining on his face.