Chapter 3

Batman: Under the Red Hood 2014
Chapter 3 - Confronting the Past

"There are a Good, Bad and Evil.
Good must be preserved.Bad can be cured. Evil must be killed." - Unknown

THIRD POV

We see a big building, the building which belongs to Black Mask. Currently, Black Mask is sitting on the couch, talking to his men and secretary.

B. Mask: "Maybe my last request was too mired in subtlety."

He leans foward.

B. Mask: "I want this man dead. When I say 'dead', I mean seriously dead. Beaten, broken! HIS-HEAD-MOUNTED-ON-MY-WALL KIND OF DEAD!"

He raised his voice, seriously wanting Red Hood dead.

Secretary: "Understood. We'll be taking further precautions at every transaction - -"

Then Black Mask cuts her as he stands up.

B. Mask: "Screw that. Time he learns that this is a contact sport. We're going on offense. Rough up his business. Something big. Something loud. When he shows up to shut US down, Have a party waiting for him. And when I say 'party'... I actually mean a WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE GONNA KILL HIM!"

Secretary: "I figured."

Then Black Mask walks up to her.

B. Mask: "Just being clear."

And then he leaves. Secretary then looks at one of people in the room as he sighs and everyone goes out of the room.

Y/N POV

It's a night time. I was going towards a club that a black guy that was on the mine meeting, owns, to get my pay cut from him.

Then I see a car going towards it, knowing exatcly what this is about.

I go into an ally. I take out my grappling gun and shoot it up climbing on the roof as I hear gun fire and people screaming and running out of a club and then I hear a last shot as I was leaning on the edge of the roof, looking at the back entrance of the club.

Y/N: "Cute." - I said as I narrowed my eyes.

[TIMESKIP]

I was hiding on the roof as 2 Black Mask's guys were dragging black guy to the old car and threw him at it.

I was waiting the great moment to jump in and that moment came as the guy with a green jacket take out a lighter and lit the molotov.

Green: "So, at the expense of your very wide butt... we're sending your boss a message."

He was going to throw a molotov but I take out my pistol and shot a molotov, as it shatered and flames spread over green jacket guy, who was screaming in agony as his friend watch him die.

Y/N: "Okay."

I said as I jump down on the roof of the car as two alive looked at me.

Y/N: "What's the message?"

I stood on the car narrowing my eyes. The guy in the Red jacket gasped and run off in a hurry.

???: "A simple one, acutally."

I looked at the side where I see group of four people. One of them being a girl who spoked up and she had twin katanas. One of the guys was big and buff, while another one had a bow staff and the last guy looked as though he was representing a cyclops with the whole one eye thing he had on his helmet.