Chapter 19 Part 2

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract 2016

Chapter 19 Part 2 - Robins in the Warehouse

"Everyone looks at you and tell you that you are an hero. But some look at you and say: You are a villain." - Darko

1 hour Later...

THIRD POV

On the rooftop, both Robin and Red Hood are seen standing while scouting the warehouse infront of them.

Robin: "It's too quite, we should go in, now."

Damian says as he goes to jump but Y/N grabs him by the Hood and pulls back.

Red Hood: "No. I promised Bruce that we are not doing my way in Gotham."

Robin: "Which is?"

Damian scoffed as he crossed his arms.

Red Hood: "You exactly know what I'm talking about... besides I think I found our way in."

Y/N told him as he then pointed a very suspicious truck coming their way.

Truck truns at it parks at the doors of the warehouse which open as few armed thugs come out, wearing yellow and black suits.

After checking on the driver, truck is let in as the warehouse is revealed to contain a lot of boxes, other trucks and thugs in it, at it parks next to other truck.

Few thugs open the back door of the truck and start unloading boxes, but what they didn't notice was that Red Hood and Robin rolled Under the truck to truck until reaching the end and hiding behind the boxes.

Red Hood: "It seems we hit some kind of lair."

He says as he over looks the place as Robin open one of the boxes in which he finds very modified laser rifles.

Robin: "Laser guns? What do they transfer lasers to Gotham? Gotham is only old fashioned ammo place."

He tells as he picks one of the rifles.

Red Hood: "Maybe this just an transfer place for it? Nobody wants a lair with lasers in Gotham when Batman can bust them up any second."

He replies as he then spots a Doors with "Secret Files" labeled on it.

Robin: "... They can't be searious."

Red Hood: "Some day, you will realise that criminals are truly superstitious cowardly a lot."

Robin: "I know that, though."

Red Hood: "Maybe. Stay here, I gonna go in there."

Robin: "Don't do anything stupid."

Red Hood sneeks quietly, avoiding the guards as he mades it to the Doors, which surprisingly, are opened as he enters the room and closes the doors.

In the room were 2 tables, with a lot of stuff on them or next to them as he walks to them. He looks though the stuff until he sees some papers as he picks them up and sees it's a DNA test paper.

???: "It's rude reading someones structure."

A voice spoked behind him.

Red Hood: "Ah shit..."

Back with Robin, he is reading a tutorial for the using the laser guns while he still wasn't spotted by anyone.

Robin: "4 milion for each one, that's absurd."