Chapter 27

Red Hood: The Lost Days
Chapter 27: All Caste

"Why are you full of rage?

Because you are full of grief." - UNKNOWN

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N - Third POV

Italic = Y/N narrating

8 months later, June, 2012

Somalia, Africa

Being famous for it's pirates smuglers, Somalia is located on so called "horn of Africa", just on coast line of Gulf of Aden.

Begin a 3rd world country, their cities are poor in build to say atleast. So it is easy for group of mercenaries to hide there.

They're a crack squad. They go by STEEL BEAM. Mercenaries.

In one of the buildings, 6 armed man were preparing for their next mission.

If you need WET WORK done on foreign soil, you REALLY couldn't do much better than these guys.

But not anymore.

Then local group or gang smashed through their doors and bloody fight began, logically not going well for the Americans.

The odds that THIS battalion of boy soliders could get the drop on THESE badasses are ASTRONOMICAL.

So, I ratted them out.

They deserve WORSE but this was the BEST I could orchestrate with the time I had.

Y/N rode on a motorcycle as he was escaping from the locals who chased him with a truck.

Even if he was the one who has tipped them off, his skin colour betrayed him, so of course they would shoot at the 12 year old kid!?

I'm not terribly worries about the boys taking any SHOTS at me. Their AIM isn't that good...

Which was true, because he has escaped without even trying to doge a single bullet.

...and I'm MUCH better on the bike than I USED to be as Robin.

He came to a stop on the outskirts of the city where an Black Hawk helicopter waited for him.

I had a good teacher. No. BETTER.

RIP: "They all got whacked? How the hell - - you sure?"

Rip asked as Y/N has finnished on briefing him about what aspired not to long ago.

Y/N: "I wasn't waiting around to find out the details, but it's been four hours, I couldn't get them on com - -"

RIP: "No, you're right. They blew both rendezvous points too, so screw it. I'm sticking to protocol. I'm just amazed. They were some dominant ass-kickers to be taken out by a squad of the shorties."

Y/N: "If you're evac-ing, I could use a lift."

They started heading towards the chopper.

RIP: "Sure kid. Lifts is what I do. But why don't you fly? We'll consider it our last lesson."

His name is RIP, and he's a transport man. He's an expert on ANYTHING with wheels, propellers, or wings - - in COMBAT situations.

Y/N sat into a pilot's seat and started turning the switches on. Just like Rip thought him to.