Chapter 13

Justice League VS Teen Titans 2015
Chapter 13 - Robin Problem

"Only a brother can love like a father,
annoy like a sister, care like a mother
& support like a friend." - UNKNOWN

THIRD POV

Y/N just moved back to Wayne Manor. As Alfred was bringing his stuff, which wasn't much, Y/N went on the second floor. He walks down the hall where the sleeping rooms were and stops at the room which doors where open. The room was clean up as lights shined in through windows. But on the doors was a sign on which was written "Y/N".

Y/N: "My old room."

Y/N thought as he stayed at the doors, his gaze turns to the big bed in the room as he gets the flashback of younger self, laying in that bad at night.

Y/N: "I can still remember that first night... Could barely sleep."

Y/N then walks to the bed and sits on it, looking over his shoulder at younger self, with eyes wide open, his head on the pillow which he hold with his left hand, unable to sleep, dressed up in the cloths Bruce gave him, so he doesn't have to wear his ripped ones.

Y/N: "Who could blame you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: "No!"

Y/N said while sleeping in the bed, as he twicted in bed, having a nightmare.

Y/N: "Ungh... Hmmphh!"

He groaned as he jumped in bed awake.

Y/N: "Aaah!"

Y/N breath put as he was awake, but he was in his Robin suit now as darkness surrounds his view.

Y/N looks down at his hands, seeing his gloves and then that he wears his Robin suit.

HeH HeH Heh

Y/N: "Who's there!?"

Y/N shouts as he now steps back, not sitting in bed anymore, as darkness infront of him turns red.

Ha Ha Ha HaHaHaHa HaHaHaHa

The evil laughter is heared as the glimpse of figure's body stands out in the red mist as Y/N gets scared, not even his domino mask can't hide the fear on his face.

Oh birdboy. You know who I am. And let me tell you right from the start...

Figure says as it raises the crowbar and swings it at Y/N.

As the crowbar collides with Y/N face, everything turns to black.

Y/N opens his eyes as he stands awake from sleeping. His breathing was fast, as he was sweating. He looks around. He sees nobody was in the room, just him. He starts to calm down as he moves to sit on the edge of his bed, his head laying in his hands.

It happened again. He got a PTSD while sleeping. It was like that since he came back to life. No wonder he didn't sleep at all or never, just so he doesn't have to experience it.

He lifts his head as he looks straight. On his night stand was a clock which read 2:56 am, but he wasn't looking at the clock, he was staring at his Red Hood helmet.

He stares it for few seconds before getting up and grabbing the helmet.

He dresses up into his suit and walks out the room. He walks the hallway before coming to the big window. Hr opens it and walks through. He jumps as he fires the grappling gun and swings down and heads towards the city, to clear his mind.