Chapter 16

Justice League VS Teen Titans 2015
Chapter 16 - Day of "Fun"

"Keeping a secret from them will hurt them more when they found out about it themselves then when you tell them." - UNKNOWN

THIRD POV

After talking with Dick and "him" giving the idea of "fun", Kori decided to take everyone to the Carnival that was happening tonight for some "team bonding" aka try to befriend Damian mission.

Y/N was wearing a grey hoodie that had the red bat symbol on it. That was one of first and only cloths that Y/N saw that had his symbol or just a common mistake in production.

Y/N was a little annoyed and embarrassed that He had to show everyone it, because it he basickly is wearing his own merch.

He went outside to his motorcycle, which was next to now Kori's car. Koru, Raven and Cayla were also outside, next to the car, waiting for the boys to show up.

When Y/N walked over to them, He saw that Cayla was wearing her own hoodie which had the Flash symbol on it. So when Cayla saw what Y/N was wearing she quoted to him "Suffer together" to which Y/N laughed a little.

So when boys and Damian came, everyone got in the car and Y/N got on his bike and they drove off towards the carnival.

Soon Kori and Y/N park their veichles in a parking lot which was little packed with civilians.

As Jaime was going to get out, He was hit by Damian, who took out his sword.

Blue Beetle: "Ahh! Dude, did you have to bring the sword?"

Jaime questioned him.

Damian: "Preparedness is a prerequisite for victory."

Damian scoffed.

Starfire: "The gear stays in the car, Damian. Tonight we are to enjoy some mandatory fun."

Kori grins getting out of the car as Raven gave her the look as she exited soon after followed by others.

Damian was hesitant on leaving a sword when Y/N walk over to the door.

Y/N: "Don't worry, I got us covered."

He whispered to him, not wanting for others to hear him because what he was saying was true because he has done something without them knowing.

Damian sighs and nods before leaving his weapon behind him as He gets out and follows Y/N.

Two of them walk to the entrance where Y/N get out some money from his pocket and pays for 2 tickets for Damian and him as they then join the others.

Starfire: "This is an opportunity for us to become more familiar with each other."

Kori informed smilling as she started to walk away.

Blue Beetle: "How much more familiar can we get? We've already seen Garfield lick himself."

Jaime muses out as others follow Kori.

Damian: "That's disgusting."

Damian blutered out as Y/N was confused which animal was Garfieled when he done that.

Y/N: "Wait, As a dog?"

Raven: "I wish."

Raven told him as Y/N shivered after hearing the answer.