Chapter 6

This is the longest chapter I've ever writen.

Words: 6000

So get in your seats and get cozzy because this is will be very emotional.

------------------------------------------------------------

Batman: Under the Red Hood 2014
Chapter 6 - Chosing the Side

"I know I'm Nothing Special,
But I Hope,
You won't Replace me." - OkBye

THIRD POV

Doors are suddenly opened as the Joker was throwen into an old abandoned apartment, tighten up as Red Hood was standing on the entrance, holding a bag in his right hand.

Joker coughs and laughs before he get's up in more comfortable position as he faces the Red Hood.

Joker: "Okay. So, what's the plan? Slumber party? Charades? A little Truth or Dare? Yes. I'll start with a dare!"

Red Hood zips opens a bag as he takes out a crowbar.

Joker: "Well, maybe I'll just go with a truth."

Joker says with a little teriffied look on his face as Red Hood walks up to him. Then Red Hood starts beating him up with a crowbar as Joker groans in pain.

Red Hood: "Tell me, how does that feel?"

Joker: "You know, it only hurts when I laugh."

Joker said as he groaned in pain before he laid he's head on the floor. But he then goes to ask.

Joker: "But, hey, I gotta know. Who are you? You said we knew one another, And you do seem really familiar. We double at the prom? Or maybe blow up a school bus together?"

Red Hood: "No. I'm just something you helped to make."

He said as he places the crowbar in both of his hands.

Joker: "That's pretty cryptic...but intetesting. Tell me more."

Red Hood: "Sure. Listen up."

Red Hood picks him up. Then he starts to beat him again.

Batwing flies over the crime alley, as Batman jumps from the plane into a alley.

He walks forward until he stops at the sight in front of him. He narrows his eyes and something came across his mind.

There was his Batmobile, right infront of him. Then he sees himself walking through him as he walks to his veichule.

Batman walks but stops when he noticed that the tires on the batmobile are gone...

Batman: "Unreal."

Then a small boy, about 9 years old, gets up from behind a car, wearing a dusty white shirt and holding wrench in his right hand.

Little boy eyes the wrench in his hand as he sheepishly drops it as he just stands there, looking at Batman.

Batman: "Pf..-Hahahaha."

Batman laughs as he can't believe this first time happened to him.

The flashback disappears as Batman makes a smile on his face as he keeps staring at the spot.

Red Hood: "Hello."

Batman's smile disappears as he greeths his teeth and turns to find Red Hood standing there as thunder stikes as it starts to rain.