Chapter 20

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract 2016
Chapter 20 - Raid on the Hive Base

"If I was concerned about that I was going to die, I would have brought it up months ago." - UNKNOWN

(IF YOU SEE ANY GRAMATIC MISTAKE TELL ME BECAUSE IM TIRED TO SPOT IT SO I CAN CORRECT IT, BUT IF ITS AN GRAMMAR ONE, FUCK THAT)

THIRD POV

Jump City

It's night time on one of mountain ranges near Jump City. We can see there is an base build there as few armoured guards are patroling outside of it. They are revealed to be HIVE guards.

Down the cliff, there of those guards are just taking a turn around the edge of the cliff while flying on hover bikes.

Then, a red batarang was thrown as it hits one of the bikes, fliping the guard of it, as one next to him was hit off the bike too by unknown force.

The person who was behind that force was revealed to be Starfire as she then landed on the guy she pushed off. Then Red Hood and Nightwing jump behind her. Nightwing instead of his old blue and black suit, now wears black and red suit with bigger symbol then before, which totally didn't pissed certain vigilante who wears a red helmet. Nightwing throws his batarang towards the 3rd guard who just turned in time to get batarang into his face, which knocked him down.

Starfire then makes a signal by creating a small fire with her hand, which alerted other Titans who where hinding behind some stones uphill.

Beetle: "They're ready."

Robin: "They're slow."

BB: "I hardly had time to answer a post."

Velocity: "I told you to leave your phone at the tower, god dammit!"

They all went down as they joined the trio as they are now have their backs facing the cliff as Nightwing looks up.

Nightwing: "It's a tough climb, especially in this moonlight."

Starfire: "Nightwing."

Nightwing: "They're bound to spot us."

Red Hood: "Uh, bird man, you deaf or something?"

Starfire: "Nightwing."

Nightwing: "If we wait for those clouds - -"

Starfire: "Dick!"

As Starfire yelled, Red Hood took Out one of his guns and with the handle of the gun hit Nightwing  on the head which worked as Nightwing finally was out of "bat-mode".

Nightwing: "Ouch! What?

He asked confused as he looked at Starfire.

Starfire: "Terra is taking us up there."

Nightwing: "She is?"

He asked with more confused face then previous one.

Terra: "Yeah, I do all the dirty work around here."