Chapter 10

Batman: Bad Blood 2014
Chapther 10 - The Rescue and Reveal

Your past mistakes are meant to guide you, not define you." - Darko

Y/N POV

After I taken Damian to Wayne Manor, I came to hospital to meet with Dick to see how's Luke's father.

I was currently walking the hall, wearing a hoody and a red mask which covered hole face, because my red helmet would be very easyly spoted, even with a hood on.

As I was passing one of doors , I was grabbed by my jacket and pulled through those doors into small room and pinned to a wall. The person who did it was Dick as he closed the doors and stared at me with pissed look.

Dick: "You said you don't kill anymore. Then why did you kill him!"

Dick said angrly, obviously talking about Electocutioner, who is now dead.

Dick: "We had a deal!"

Red hood: "To my defence...be gratefull kid is still alive."

I said as I removed his hands of me. I had a voice changer in my mask.

(voice is like from red X when Robin was wearing red X suit in teen titans 2003 show)

Red Hood: "I wonder how you would tell Bruce that another Robin is dead... and Batman failed to save him... again."

I told slowly but and coldy as Dick just moved away.

Dick: "Just... let's go."

Dick moved towards the doors and exited as I followed, like nothing happened.

We then came to the entrance into a room where now in it Luke is holding his father's hand

I lean on the wall, crossing my hands as Dick walks to Luke and puta his hand on his shoulder.

Dick: "I'm so sorry, Luke."

Luke: "That's all you have to say? I was in the vault, Dick. I know."

Luke responded back more aggresivly.

Dick: "Listen, I don't think this is the time."

Then Luke gets up and faces Dick, now stanfing higher then Dick.

Luke: "My dad might feel difrently, if he could talk"

Then he sighs as he walks over to a window and leans on it.

Luke: "I came home from one war, only to walk right into another one. And I want to be a part of it.

Then he turns around and walks back to Dick.

Dick: "Best way to help is right here, at your father's side."

Luke: "I'm a solider, Dick. I need to be on the front lines, not stuck in some lab or boardroom or freakin' bedside chair."

Red Hood: "That's a nice chair thought."

Luke: "And last night, I saw The weapons that could help me. Weapons that my dad created and almost got killed for."

Dick then comes closer to Luke and puts both of his hands on Luke's shoulders.

Dick: "No, Luke, listen. I understand, I really do, but it's not my call. Not right now. Things are complicated. Trust me okay."