4: 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Cole's pov

As I packed my clothes in the house my dad bought. Yes my dad brought a house just for this mission. I get it would be wierd if I didn't live in a house, but how long did he expect me to stay. I wasn't going to be long. Surely.

I started to pack all my things away, making it look somewhat like a home.

Then a text from my father popped up:

Hey, son you're gonna have to go school, Woodsen High School, I will send the address later, be on time please- i don't want you having a reputation!

Really? What does he know about school?

Okay, fine

I placed my phone on charge and went to take a shower and got ready for bed.

Next morning-

I hated mornings. Getting up, having to move. I liked being comfy. However this was a mission I had to do, so I got up got ready wearing a white shirt, my chains, black jeans and my white trainers. Oh and don't forget my black leather jacket.

I grabbed my phone, shoved it into my back pocket and left for this new "school".

As I was walking I thought of her. Her blonde hair, the red lipstick on her lips she was wearing the night we met. Her blue eyes. She was gorgeous.

'Athena'

Wow.

This was going to be hard.

As I walked into the classroom, everyones eyes were on me. Most of the girls didn't take them off me. I see why...

I quickly scammed the room for Athena.

There she was. With a slight smile on her face, until she looked at me and we made eye contact. I could tell she was shocked.

There was some sort of connection, neither of us couldn't ignore. The tension. Her eyes so focused on mine.

It brought back our night spent together. The night we connected.

I felt home, free, me. She made me feel...real.

I felt a lump in my throat, as I turned to the teacher who told me to sit next to this fake looking bitch. There's a lot.

Anways....

"Hey my names-" she goes to say.
"Ugh, don't care" I say rolling my eyes.
"Ugh- fine fuck you!" She says.
"Whatever" I say focusing on my hands.

As I stretched I caught my attention to Athena staring. I smirked, I gave her a wink, causing her to shake her head and focus somewhere else. This was going to be so fun.

Lesson finished.

"Heyy....I know you're not gonna let me say my name but, I think you will find im quite interesting" the same thirsty bitch says.
"Ugh, right I don't care but okay fine" I say folding my arms.

"Okay, my names Allison Hart, and I'm free whenever" she says while finishing with a wink.

I roll my eyes.
"Uh- okay? I'm Cole...bye" I say finding my way to my locker.

Athenas pov

"Nat! I need you to follow me right now" I say in a slight panic. I drag her to my locker.

"Uh! What? Thena why are you acting freaked out?" Natalia says raising an eyebrow.

"I- do you remember the guy I told you about? The one that I liked had a huge crush on after meeting him and never saw again...?" I ask. She smirks.

"Oh the hottie? Yes I fully remember, you stalked insta searching for Cole whats his last name?" She asks.

Until I hear a locker slam behind me and I gulped.

"My last name is Parker, and well well, Athena. I didn't say you could tell people about me did I?" Cole asks standing right behind me. I could smell his scent, it was hot, manly, sexy.

"Uh- Could you give us a minute Nat?" I ask she smirks.
"Yes...use protection" she says.
I mentally faced palmed myself.
"We will!" Cole shouted. I choked on air. And hit him in the arm.

"Cole...what are you doing here?" I ask, he just leans in more hovering over me.
"What do you think I would come to school for?" He asks.
I gulp.

"Cole stop messing around, seriously" I say slightly irritated. He just chuckles.
"Well...I thought why not have an education, then you being here made it better" he says with a smirk.

"Really, that's the truth?" I ask. He nodded.

"Right. Gotta go darling, don't wanna be late for my next lesson" he says giving a kiss on the cheek..

Did he just?

"Yes I did, don't get to excited" he says...

Did I just say that out loud.

Oh god.

I realised he was right and I was going to be late for my next lesson.
No... I have cheerleading.

This is going to be fun...

(798 words)

Thanks for reading