12: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

Cole's pov

I woke up with Athena spread across me, her hair covering her whole face. She was so adorable. I watched her sleep for a little bit before I got out of bed to get ready.

I showered done everything a normal person would do and then she woke up.

"Morning handsome" she said with the sweetest morning voice, I walked over and decided to cuddle with her more.
"Morning darling, last night was incredible" I say reminding her, she smiled.
"It was, I just wanted to say Cole ever since meeting you, I felt this connection, I don't know if you felt that too but I felt something, like I was a missing puzzle until we met" she says, I could see she was nervous so I took her hand and kissed it.
"Yes, I felt that, and I want you to be mine!" I say cuddling her again.

"Hey today is the day Jace gets to meet my bestie! Can we pick her up?" She says jumping on the bed.
"Ugh, fine, we can go shopping, I can buy you some outfits, we can meet her there" I say getting up.

"Yayyy! I love you" she says and freezes realising she said "I love you".

"I love you too darling" I say with a smile and gave her a quick hug and leaving so she could get ready.

We both met downstairs and we got in the car to drive to the nearest shopping mall.
Athena gets out and jumps with happiness when she saw Natalia running towards her.

So after a long 2 and a half hours of shopping, we finally made it back to the mafias base.

Me and Athena wanted to leave Natalia and Jace together alone, so they could get to know eachother.

Natalias pov

Well Athena left with Cole - leaving me and Jace. I saw how Jace was nervous.
I don't blame him I look like a bitch, but he had the same effect.

"I- so" I said breaking the awkwardness.
"So" he laughed.
We both began to laugh uncontrollably.
We decided to both get to know eachother.

I felt this automatic connection with him, we both started dancing to this really cute song 'lush life' but it was slowed down and sounded so calm and sweet.

Jace's pov

Her eyes, they were gorgeous. I got lost in them.

The way she smiled, I just couldn't help but smile too, even if she was being a bitch to me I still smiled.

We both danced, I twirled her, we both laughed, collapsing on the ground, in giggles.

"Hey wanna do face masks?" She asks smiling.
"Hell no!" I say in a chuckle.
"I aint taking no for an answer!" She says firmly grabbing my hand pulling me up.

So we run to the bathroom and she manages to find a load of face masks.

Kill. Me. Now.

Without warning she starts to rub it on my face.
I felt butterflies the way she would look at me with a face of concentration, it was cute.
"You think I'm cute?" She asks smiling.
"Wait wait? Did I think out loud?" I ask in a full nervous panic.
"Yes but its okay you're not bad yourself" she winks and turns to put her mask on.

When we were all 'masked' up we took a photo to savour this moment.

I don't know why we pulled funny faces, but we still looked like models

"Great! Want my number?" She asks already getting her phone out.
"Definitely, I couldn't live without you contacting me another day" I say with a smile.

"That was the cutest thing ever!" She says with puppy eyes.
"I know I'm cute now lets go find the horny bitches" I say she chuckles.

We go to leave and they were there making out.
"Guys! PDA!" I say laughing.
"Oh sorry we were about to sneak in!" Athena says.
"Wait why?" Natalia says.
"I- I think you two would look cute togetherr" Athena says with a smile. I smiled so hard.
"Me too" I say.
Athena smirks at me and so does Cole.
"I mean as friends for now" I say chuckling nervously looking away.
"Definitely, can I come back tomorrow?" Natalia asks pleadingingly.
"Oh yeah about that I need to talk to you and Athena" Cole says, I know what this was about.

If you got involved slightly with the mafia, you either had to leave your school and join the mafia or you had to move far from town. It was basically a law inside the mafia, for safety mainly.

Luckily for me I was born in the mafia.

Athenas pov

What could he possibly need to say.
He took both of us to his office.

I actually was nervous, he looked so serious. So this situation must be a big deal.

"Girls, you need to leave your school" he says straight as he sits down.
Me and Natalia look at eachother.

"What?" We both say taking a seat.

"Its a rule, as you both have made some form of contact with mafia, I can't allow you to go back to school, you both can live here and work here or you go back home and work here, thats the only option? Make your decisions now" he says looking down at his hands.

"I- can I have more time to think about it?" Natalia asks.
"No, now or never" he says.
"Cole" I say.
"What?" He asks coldly.
"I- give her more time, she has family at home" I say, he huffs.
"Okay you have tonight and in the morning come back with your decision, you can bring your family here or you can stay at home, either way you have to leave school" he says.
"Okay thank you" Natalia says nervously.
"I'm going to take her home" I say. Cole nodded.

Cole has changed ever since his work got into the picture.
Like he shut out his personal life, like I never mattered.

As I dropped off Natalia, I was walking back, it was dark, cold.

"Miss come with me!" Some random man said...

Heyyy

Who could that be? Hmm