10: 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬

Athena's pov:

*next morning*

I woke up with Cole not beside me unfortunately, I sit up slightly and see Cole changing.

I just stared, his back was just so hot, the way his muscles were so visible.

"You done staring?" Cole says in his morning voice, which was deep and husky.
I blushed so hard as hi finished buttening up his clean white shirt.

"I- I wasn't staring your in my way" I stutter.
"Mhm okay then i was in your way of what?" Cole chuckles grabbing a belt.
I gulp.
"Athena im not using this on you, unless-" he smirks staring down at me.
"Shut up!" I say in a full red face, getting up.
"Hmm...I don't think I can, make me" he says leaning on the table behind him.

I walk up to him and grab his tie and pull him into a kiss.
*what the hell did I just do*
"Woah, I might talk more if you keep doing that" Cole says with a grin.
I laugh slightly tapping him on the shoulder.

"Um, do you have any spare clothes i can wear i don't have any with me" I ask nervously.
"No, but you can wear anything of mine and then we can drove to your house to collect them if you want?" He says grabbing a black blazer that was hanging up.

"Uhh sure I mean we will have to sneak in" I say nervously getting up.
"Ooo sneaky, I like it" he says with a smirk.
I hit him on the arm and then start to head for the door.
Until someone barges in.

"Hello fucker...oh who is this? Cole you never introduced me to your girl, she fine too" this guy who I could have mistaken to be a model, his eyes were so pretty.
"Um, I'm not his girl-" I say but Cole interrupted me with,
"Yet- she is Athena, she is mine so back off Jace" Cole says with a smirk.
"Bro you always get the good ones you never leave any for me! Hey Athena you got any friends that would be interested in a man like me?" He said obviously desperate.

"Hmm I actually do, I can bring her tomorrow?" I say well ask slightly looking to Cole and Cole just nodded.

Jace just raised his eyebrows.
"Is she hot?" He asked.
"Yes way too hot but why does that matter? Huh! If you want a girl you need to treat her like a queen, love her personality and for who she is! Not thinking about the dick in your pants!" I say firmly. Jace just looked embarrassed and I walked off to I don't know where but anywhere...

I heard Cole laughing once I left.

I smiled.

So hi hi

:)