8: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞

Coles pov

"Because I can't let you leave. You've seen too much, if you leave, you will die, someone will kill you, or your family, and I won't let that happen?" I say standing up to face her.
Her face fell, her face became relaxed.

"What? Thats insane, I can handle myself" she says slightly raising her head.

I step forward. Raised an eyebrow, slightly towering her.

"Hmm...you think so?" I asked with a smirk.
"Y- Yes I can" she stutters making me smile.
"Right, I believe you however its still not gonna happen Princess now follow me" I wink and start to leave the room.

Athena's pov

He called me Princess...awww....no wait..

"Hey Cole I didn't agree to you giving me a nickname anddd...where the hell are you taking me?" I ask running trying my best to keep up with his walking.

"Its cute..like you, and I am taking you to my bedroom" he says giving a look back at me before carrying on walking.
"Hahaha very funny Parker" I say trying to laugh it off.
"Not a joke Princess I'm serious" he says opening a door. The who places looked so dark, yet modern, very gang like.

My heart kept speeding up everytime we made eyecontact ot when he accidentally touches my hand, or the way he frowns when he was concerned or concentrating, the way he has a cheeky grin when he laughs, the way his eyes seemed brighter when he would talk to me or something other than home. Or even though I hate his flirting it still makes me have butterflies.

We entered to a room that blew my mind. It was amazing.

He sat on the couch, as I stood in shock

"Umm...Nice room, but what exactly am I doing here?" I ask still standing in the same spot.
"Thanks, and your here to sleep what else? Unless you have other things in mind" he winks getting up, he head towards a table a poors a glass of what looked like vodka.

"Hah you wish pretty boy" I say walking and grabbing a glass of vodka and downed it

I slammed the glass down, before staring back at him. Cole was smirking.
"What?" I ask.
He grinned raised an eyebrow
"Nothing" he said grabbing a glass and drunk the whole thing in seconds.

"Mhm sure...I would believe that for a second...Cole" I whispered his name in his ear. I didn't have a clue why I was being like this. Maybe the drink had a quick affect on me?

"I uh- Athena I think the drink was a little too much" he says trying to back up a little.
"Really? I've drank a lot of that before I'm not drunk" I say with a smirk.
I didn't actually feel drunk.
Maybe I actually wanted to be like this?

"You really want this?" He asks coming closer. I gulp.

"Uh- yes" I stutter.
"No...you have to earn it....princess" he says.
"Ugh. Cole your so irritating, GOD I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YO-" I began shouting before Cole cut me off kissing me. I melted into the kiss, it was amazing. His soft lips, out lips matched like the perfect puzzle, it was hard to describe.

"Who is this bitch COLE?!" we both break apart being cut off by-

Heyyy

Um thanks for reading.

Stay safe and love yourself and others <3