20: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

3 years later

Athenas pov

"Cole hurry, the twins have to get in the car seats" I shouted.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" he said holding two massive bags filled with
Baby stuff and things for the weekend. As we were heading to the new underground mafias layer. Its more safe.

The two twin girls sat in their carpets giggling as they saw their dad struggle a little.

"Right let's get a move on" he said finally getting in the car.

"Mamma is Angel and her mummy staying too?" Lauren asked.
"Yes you will see little Angel too" I said with a smile.

The girls were 3 years old, Lexi had blonde straight hair, blue eyes, the double of me. Lauren had brown, hair the same as her dad, in the summer it would be really wavey, yet the rest of the time is straight. Which I loved, she had dark eyes. She looked like her father. Both of our babies, the double of us. Yet I wish they were raised not in the mafia way. But this will make them strong, make them warriors. The girls would be able to protect themselves eventually like me. I've learnt karate and normal self defense and how to use a gun. And I can't wait to show them how to kick ass.

8 years later.

The girls were now 11 years old. Lexi, Lauren and Angel would all hang out together, they would do their boxing lessons together. They were adorable. Little did they know in 7 more years, they would have to make a decision, a big one. One of them would have to take over the mafia. Be the leader. One of my girls would have to take on a big role. I don't know if they are ready, but we will make sure they are safe.

On that topic. Cole has been more and more stressed about it. He doesn't think they are ready, he worries about the other sibling and how it could be the same like he was a child. He wants them to be young for longer. But we all know that, that isn't an option, otherwise it would be war. So one of our baby girls. Lexi or Lauren would have to be the leader. Our leader.

For the mafia

Hehehe the end! So... hope you liked it. I can say there will be a next book.

Called "Mafias Girl: the next generation".

AND I CANT WAITT! HOWEVER.

the book will not be out until later on this year as, I am currently writing a Draco Malfoys book, well a Harry Potter fanfiction. And once that is finished I will take a months break to think about the mafias girl story and how I want it to go.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR COMING ALONG THID JOURNEY!