16: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

Natalias pov

I got up so fast heading to the toilet, I looked around for a pregnancy test, I'm sure they would have some laying in here and they did.

"Morning you doing a text already?" I heard Jace say in his morning voice.
"Yess, I'm so excited" I say as I waited for the test.
"Fingers crossed then" he said hugging me.

"I think its done now lets check" I say slightly jumping. And I look.
"What does it say" he asks with a face of hope.
"I- its positive" I stutter with tears.
"YESSSS WERE GOING TO BE PARENTS" he shouts with a smile.
We hug, I couldn't keep this a secret from Athena. So I run to their room. Knock on the door. Cause I know they do the "deed" in the morning too. Athena answers wearing Cole's shirt.
She looks adorable but I drag her out into the hallway.

"I'm pregnant" I say with a smile.
"AAHHH WAIT REALLY?" she shouts with a massive grin.
"Yes and it is Jace's baby" I smile. She hugs and then her face turns serious.
"I have to tell you something. Okay last night me and Cole got to into the moment and well I don't think he remembered to put a condom on. Which means I could be pregnant too, I haven't told him, what should I do?" She said nervously.
"Woah, well if your pregnant thats great but you should ask him, speak with him first, and take a test, remember I'm always here for you" I say resting a hand on her shoulder.
She nodded and walked back into the bedroom.

Athenas pov

"Cole. Last night...did you use a condom?" I ask, he gets up rubbing his head.
"I- shit, no I'm sorry Athena it will be okay, I will help ou-" he said in panic grabbing my hands.
"No its okay, I'm happy" I said smiling.

"Really?" He asked in shock.

"Yes this is perfect, I love you so muc-" I said but he cut me off with a kiss.

Sorry for such a short chapter but today I've been less motivated and very busy, but tomorrow I will post a normal length chapter :)