11: 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

Athena's pov

"Athena" Cole whispered in my right ear.
"Shit...I mean what do you want?" I stutter.
"For you to scream my name, babygirl" he says walking around me.
I gulped so hard.
"I- we aren't together" I say and he stands in front of me.
"Then be mine, all mine" he says sitting on the bed.
"I- okay" I say blushing. This didn't seem like a romantic way to ask someone to date them. However he removed his shirt in seconds.
Revealing a toned chest, tattoos covered his arms.
His abs were hard to miss.
Then he layed down on the bed, lifting himself up with his arm.

"Are you coming?" He smirked.
"I- fine" I say nervously.
Why was I so nervous now, I always teased him, we were so close.  I took my clothes off, one at a time. As I felt his eyes follow my every move, it made me feel powerful.

I crawled on top of him.
"I want to fuck you Cole" I whispered in his ear and he smirked.
"I wanna fuck you to Athena" he whispered back.

Suddenly he grabbed my throat, choking me. Rolling us over so I was under him.

"I'm always in charge, darling" he says firmly, leaning into a draw.

He grabbed a condom, he placed it on and then when I thought that was it. He leaned over again. I heard metal.

Then I saw handcuffs.

And a blindfold.

I looked at him.

"Damn this some 50 shades shit" I say and he smirked.
"Yes I want you to not be able to walk in the morning, I want you breathless!" He says staring into my eyes. I gulped as he roughly put the cuffs, handcuffing me to the bed frame. Then he placed the blindfold on. All I saw was black.

He began kissing my neck, lightly, and soft. He worked his way down to the lower stomach. A moan slipped out of my mouth, as I felt something very cold.

Ice? It has to be.
He started to kiss, trailing the ice all over my stomach and chest. I was already out of breath. I tried biting my lip to stop myself from moaning.

His lips got lower and lower. The I felt my underwear getting slowly pulled down. The slight wave of cold breeze hit my pussy. I felt my legs move trying to help him get them off.

When they were off, he began kissing up my legs very slow.
Taking his time on each kiss, occasionally biting.

Then he reached my pussy.

He gave it a soft kiss then started licking so hard, I began moaning so hard.
The way he licked and kissed me in every way. I couldn't help myself.

He then stopped, leaving me heavily breathing.

All of a sudden
"You taste so good darling, you ready to feel this dick?" He whispered in my right ear.
"I- yes Cole!" I stutter still heavily breathing. Without warning he shoved himself inside me.

As I thought he was all in, he went deeper, how big was he?

My moans echoed the whole room.
I bit my lip as I heard Cole grunts as he went faster and faster.
"Darling your so good!" He said with a heavily breath.

He shoved in deeper as he kissed my neck.
"OH COLE!" I moaned so loud.
"CUM FOR ME ATHENA!" he moaned.
With that we both released and our heavy breaths kept going.

He pulled out removed the condom throwing it and collapsing on the bed next to me.

"Hey uh- Cole can you remove the cuffs and blind fold!" I say and he chuckled.

"Who said I was done with you?" He said.
"Wait what?" I said and he was at it again kissing my stomach and began licking my pussy again, I moaned again, and again, and again.

With that I cummed again.

I never cummed twice.
"Wow didn't take that much, you taste lovely, can I have you for breakfast?" He asked.
"Yes for sure" I say.
He then released me from the cuffs and blindfold.

The rest of that night we cuddled eachother, sometimes we made out and then we cuddled again, made out, cuddled.

You get what I mean.

And then we both slept.

Tonight was the best night of my life.
I smile feeling his arms around me.

Yes i- wrote that...sorry 😞 ANYWAYSSS HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDD