6: 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥

Allison's pov

I was making out with this random dude, I forgot what his name was. But I overheard Cole talking on the phone.

"This is gonna be easy" he says and leaves.

"Dude whatever your name is leave" I say.
"Its-" he goes to say before I cut him off.
"Shush, just leave" I say grabbing my phone. He huffs and leaves the bathroom.

"Hmm...so Cole- your in the Mafia" I say to myself smirking.

I ran out of the bathroom, trying to find Cole. He will be mine.
Then I saw him at his locker.
"What do you want?" He says.
"Wow, not excited to see me?" I say with a fake sad face. He just stares before slamming his locker shut.

"Okay, well I know who you are and I heard your conversation, so Cole if you want your little secret to stay a secret, I have a request" I say with a smirk.

"You little bitch! Okay fine what is it?" He asks folding his arms.

"Date me" I say smiling he chokes on air before looking at me with disgust.
"Hell no!" He says.
"Oh well i guess I will have to tell your stupid crush Athena about it then-" I say about to walk off.
"Wait- i- fine, just don't tell anyone please" he says.

"I won't babe" I say kissing him on the cheek.
"Really?" He mutters.
"Oh why not babe, I mean we are dating, arent we?" I say with a wink.

Athenas pov

I saw Cole near his locker. I speed walked as fast as I could to go and see him.
Until I heard Allison.
"Oh why not babe, I mean we are dating, arent we?" She says.

"Your what?" I say with a feeling of stupidity. I knew he was a player, I knew he didn't have feelings for me, I mean why would he?
"Oh Athena its not what it looks like i-" he says with a face of sadness. Pfft as if he is sad.
"Really? So its not Allison saying that you two are dating?" I ask, trying to keep a tear from falling.

He says nothing.
"Thats what I thought" I say as I turned around.
"Bye Athena" I hear Allison say, the stupid bitch.

I began to run to the girls toilets.

"UGH YOU STUPID GIRL ATHENA, HE NEVER LOVED YOU! NEVER. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CONVINCE YOURSELF! WHAT AM I EVEN DOING RIGHT NOW? I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM WELL ENOUGH TO LOVE HIM..." I shouted at myself in the mirror with tears balling down.

I slid to the floor as I felt cold, not physically but mentally, like I was alone.
I know now, everyday when I go to school, what once would have been Cole flirting with me, me and him being stupid and funny, will now be him with...her.

No.

I can't cry over some dumb boy.

"Athena-" I hear Cole walk into the girls bathroom.
"Cole leave-" I say.
"Let me talk please-" he tries again.
"I SAID LEAVE OKAY?" I shouted. I got up and faced him.
"YOU COLE! You...you are the reason I was happy, you. You made me want to get up everyday and make an effort for school, after my dad died, I was never happy, and now what? You played with my feelings even though I had feelings for you, you go to a basic bitch, who by the way, you NEVER showed ANY LOVE OR AFFECTION FOR! WHY? why?" I shouted as he stood there looking down.

"I can't tell you why- but-" he says finally looking into my eyes.
"No Cole if you can't tell me why, then this- isn't going to work, I'm so done with you, this whatever it was" I say walking out.

Coles pov

"SHIT!" I shouted leaving the toilet to go sit outside alone.

I felt a slight tear fall.
I really did love Athena.
She made me happy.
She made me feel loved.
She was the one.
She was my everything.

I need to tell her, everything.

I got up ran to find Athena.
I was going to tell her the truth!

(700 words)

MWAHAHAHAHA

So ummm...

BYEEE