2: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

Cole's pov

I stood in my fathers office that night. He just sat there with a glass of whiskey in his hand while holding a gun in the other. Looking emotionless at the window. This man had no emotion ever, he never put his family first. Not even me. His work came first priority. I learnt that at an early fucking age.

"Son, I have to tell you something" he says while placing the glass down.
"Are you going to sit there and ponder or are you going to jump to the actual point?" I muttered. I didn't have time to hear his daily routine of 'YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER'. 'YOUR A DISGRACE' or even 'I WISH IT WAS YOU WHO DIED'. He definitely cared for me.

"Look i love you son, so don't be a pathetic man, grow a pair of balls and listen to what i have to say" he stared at me blankly. He had a funny way of showing me 'love'. He could shove it up his ass.

"So why am i here then? What might the problem be now father?" I ask with a cold tone. He just rests back into his chair. Tapping his foot - almost as if he was growing more annoyed or impatient.

"Don't get cocky with me Cole. You have a mission, you need to find this girl!" He says placing a picture on the table. I looked at the photo. It was her. I couldn't do this mission, i can kill people - i'm good at it, but her. Not her. Never in a billion years. She was innocent.

My breath shakes.
"Is that you hesitating son? I hope not" he looks at me with a concerned glare.

"This is a mission, you have to do this! You have no choice. Look i know she is pretty but come on, this hasn't stopped you before" He says with a smirk. He knew how to fucking piss me off. I glared back.

I nodded my head.
"Whats her name? Age, and anyone i need to look out for" I asked.

He coughs - grabbing the whiskey again. Alcoholic much.

"Her names Athena Walters, her father was a great mate of mine. That was until he fucking killed your sisters. You remember that right? So I am going to kill Athena, but since she is the same age as you. I want you to do it for me. You may need to look out for her mother and her ex boyfriend, they was all in the same gang as her father." He says and I look to the ground. I fucking hated this. I wasn't him - although he wanted me to be.

"Whats the ex's name?" I ask.
"His name is Cyrus Jones. He also being the same age, but he has a reputation so Cole be careful!" He says whilst point his glass at me.
"I know we aren't exactly buddy buddy but I don't want you dead" he muttered.
Wow, thats shocking.

I nodded before leaving the room.

As I walk through the institute I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Heyy, are you free tonight? I'm feeling lonley!" The girl said. I knew who it was.

She irritated me so fucking much. I slept with her once and she thinks I care for her or want her all the time. I rolled my eyes turning to her. She smirked.

"I know you want me Cole" she whispers.

"Yeah? And who told you that, cause I certainly don't want to fuck you or see your face again!" I stated walking off.

"FUCK YOU. i know you miss me Cole!" She screamed as I stormed off, I heard her shouting my name.

She will never get the hint.

All the girls eyes me up as I walked by, the usual. I hated it. Just because i was son of the most important person here. I just wanted to be alone, invisible.

As I walk I got stopped by the one and only Jace.

He was smirking.
"Bro! How?" He asks.

"How what?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
He chuckles and shakes his head.
"Bro you have girls on their knees for you, how are you not banging their brains out right now?" He says with a cheeky smile.
I chuckle looking behind me at the girls still staring.

"Pfft they aren't my type and even if they were I wouldn't take advantage like that Jace, that's your thing not mine" I say smirking.
He hit my arm while laughing.
"Bro, whats your type then? Are you gay? Am I your type?" He says with a wink. I laughed so hard. Probably the hardest I've laughed in a while. Well since Athena.

"No god no. I'm into girls for sure just not thirsty ones." I say still laughing. Well only into one, ones i have to kill off apparently.

He smirks.
"God I see you falling for an innocent girl, you being the bad boy, its so cliché" he says with a wide smirk.

"pfft. No. I don't fall for anyone. I am focusing on being brave and focused on my missions, thats what my father wants" I huff and walk off.

I had to go get ready for the mission.
It was going to be a hard one.

EDITED!!!
25/4/23
I am rewriting some chapters, just a little touch up.

Thank you for reading!