17: 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞

A/N: just want to say I am sorry for not uploading, lately I've been feeling so unmotivated and had no energy that it was effecting my health a little bit. But I am so thankful for all of you for staying with me on this journey. Thank you! Now lets get to this chapter :)
Also I no nothing about pregnancy so don't judge me, thanks lmao!
Right...let's do this!

Athenas pov

3 weeks later

Cole was more panicking about the baby. Which I kept telling him not to, as I'm only 3 weeks in the pregnancy as was Natalia. Cole has been bossing me to sit down, nap, eat, he was always hugging me. I felt like a kid.

"Cole all I am saying is im only 3 weeks in this pregnancy, I am fine to work, walk around for 5 god damn minutes, i don't need you acting like I'm a grandma. I am okay!" I said as he sat down on the sofa.

"But what if you fall over, or have no energy, or what if-" he began to panic.
"Cole! Stop, I am fine, the baby is still very tiny, it hasn't even got a heart beat yet, I think, anyway you need to relax" I said as I kissed his cheek.
"I'm sorry I just don't want you hurt or falling and I just I'm sorry" he said relaxing into a hug.
"Cole its fine, I'm glad you are like this, but not right now wait at least 30 weeks to do this" I said in a slight laugh. He chuckles slightly and tightens his hold.

We haven't hugged like this in a while. He was focusing on work, if not that, then making sure I was napping or eating and that I am comfortable.

"This is nice" he said with a sigh.
"Yeah, we haven't hugged or slept together in weeks" I huffed.
"Very true, we can't sleep together until the baby is born right?" He asks.
"Cole, no, we can sleep together however we want to, even when I'm pregnant, they say its good for the baby" I said with a smile.
"So your saying I can fuck the daylight out of you right now?" He said raising his eyebrows.
"Yes Cole thats what I said" I chuckled, his eyebrows still risen.
"Shit, why aren't you naked yet?" He said with a smirk.
"Cole! We can't right now, we have to see Natalia and Jace" I said trying to stop him from kissing my neck.
"Fine, when we get back, this is happening" he said grabbing his jacket and putting it on me.
"Okay let's get a move on" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the door.

Since me and natalia found out we were pregnant, Jace and Nat both moved across the road, our houses well mansions were right across from eachother. It was nice.

Jaces pov

"Can this baby hurry up and grow, I want to see her!" I said.
"Her?" Natalia said with a questioned face.
"I know its a girl, I can feel it in my bones, its going to be a girl, Nat I know it" I said with a proud smile.
"Oh do you now, Jace I think your just hoping it is a girl, and making yourself believe your own bullshit" Natalia said with giggles.
"Hey, I have powers okay, I know what I popped into you" I said while kissing her cheek.
"Pfft okay Jace" she said smiling.

We began to dance to a slow song while we waited for Cole and Athena.

Knock knock

"Yess its my bitch" Natalia said screaming.
"Youre what?" I said raising my eyebrows.
"I mean my bestie" she said smiling and running to the door.
"Dont run!" I shouted.
Am I too protective? No.

Athena and Cole walks over with smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys how are you?" I asked.
"Never been better, well except from Cole baying me" she said chuckling.

"I am not baying you, I am being protective" Cole said.
"Exactly im the same with Natalia, she can't run!" I said.

"Exaclty!" Cole said.

Both Athena and Natlia shook their heads, going to sit down on the sofa.

Me and Cole were talking about the mafia and business while we heard the girls laugh, sometimes cry, then laugh again.

The rest of the night we all just just laughed and talked about everything, what we want our future lives to be like.

It was nice.

Thank you for reading

Ahhhhh