5: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲

Athenas pov

As I was ready for cheer practice. I decided to head out to the field, as I did I saw Cole. His hair was wet, his t shirt stuck to his abs...

I gulped. Then he started to walk over. Great. Athena you get yourself into these situations.

"I see a little bit of drool right ther-" he was about to say then I smack his hand away and he chuckled.

"I was looking at the grass" I say.
He gets closer.
"Really? That's the best lie you have" he says with a smirk.
"Yes..no shit. I wasn't lying" I say and he turns and starts to walk away.

No!

I ran and jumped on his back until he lost balance. Then soon I was straddling him on the ground..
"Now I didn't imagine this position to be this early, I wanted to get you first-" he says with a smirk.

"Ugh Cole your disgusting, I just wanted to say I wasn't lying, I was looking at the grass" I say with a blush.
"And you had to jump on me to say that?" He asks raising an eyebrow.
"Uh yes-" I started laughing and soon he was too. Until we heard a few coughs.

I got off him and faced the cheer team who were folding their arms.
Cole just gave me a side hug and ran back to his team.

"So...whats going on with you two?" Allison says with a full bitch face.

"Uh none of your goddamn business.

"Uh what the fuck did you just say to me?" She says coming closer.
"Are you that deaf, want me to repeat it?" I ask stepping closer.
"I dare you!" She glares...

"Mhm...okay. I said. None of your goddamn-" I was about to finish until she slapped me.
"Oh no bitch you didnt-" I say pulling her by the hair, hitting my knee at her face and punching her.

"Ow! You psycho!" She says grabbing her face. Soon her minions grabbed her taking her to the medical. She was so gonna exaggerate.

I laugh to myself.

"Girl! You killed that" Natalia says running up to me in her soccer wear.
I laugh.
"It was nothing" I say shrugging.
"Mhmm..." she says and winks running back to her soccer team. I laugh shaking my head, returning to do stretches.

That felt amazing!

Coles pov

As I was stretching up for the football team, I found myself staring at Athena. The way she moved.

Wait...what am I doing? This is a mission.

Yet. I still stared, then I see the fake bitcn from earlier going up against her. It was hot seeing two women fight but something made me want to get up and protect Athena.

However, she pulled great moves.
Her fighting was great. Her technique.

I needed to tell my father.

I ran to the mens bathroom and phoned my dad.

"What is it son?" He asked.
"Uh I think Athena would be a great part of the mafia. Now listen I saw her fight earlier, she is great dad" I say with some hope.
"Ugh, son, I told you, you bring her here. You have a month, depending on how quick you get her to be with you or whatever" he says.
"Wait what I have to get her to be with me? I mean I aint complaining but father you haven't told me about this" I say, he chuckles.
"Just do it son" he says before hanging up.

"This is gonna be easy" I say smirking in the mirror loosening the buttons on my polo shirt and leaving.

(608 words)

Thanks for reading.