15: 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Athenas pov

"They will come for me you psychopath!" I shout. Elias comes back.

He laughs whilst cracking his knuckles.
"Oh I am counting on it, when he arrives, he will give me back whats mine" he says smirking.
"And whats yours?" I ask smugly.
"The fucking mafia is mine! He was the son who got everything. COLE,COLE, COLE ITS ALL ABOUT COLEE! NEVEE ELIAS, NO I GOT FUCKING SENT TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL, YESSS! THATS WHAT THIS BROTHER GETS!" he shouts,  I for sure felt some of his spit hit my face. Damn this dude needs to chill...wait.

"Wait, brother?" I slightly raise my voice i shock.
"Yess! You see i wasn't the one chosen to run the mafia, so guess what, I killed our sisters, my dad didn't know, so I thought I still had a chance! AHAHAHAHA AND GUESS WHAT! My dumbass brother lied for me, yet! HE STILL ENDS UP GETTING THE MAFIAS BOSS PLACE!" He shouts coming closer.
"So my only choice is to well, torture you" he said again placing his knife on my forehead.

I spat on his face.
"Go to hell!" I mumbled.
"WHAT?" he said in laughter.
"I've already been there honey, now I think I want to play, try not to scream.
"Wha-" I was cut of with him cutting my face.
"AAHHHHHHH STOP PLEASE" I shouted feeling the stinging pain on every cut he made. And he just smiled while focusing on the cuts and my face.

"GET OFF OF HER NOW!" I heard someone shout.
Then there he was!
Cole.

Coles pov

I walked in the room followed by Jace and Natalia.
And I saw Athena, my heart dropped. Seeing blood all over her face, arms. She looked so skinny too. I forwarded my attention to Elias.

"GET OFF HER NOW!" I shouted.
I saw Athenas face, she looked hopeful and happy.
Elias turned with that same sickening smile.
"Why hello brother its nice to see eachother again" he says smiling.
"SHUT UP! ELIAS YOU ARE A PSYCHO! YOU NEED HELP!" I shout.
"NO YOU GOT EVERYTHING" he shouted back with tears.
"I KNOW YOU WANT THE MAFIA BUT YOU ARE NOT STABLE, YOU NEVER WILL BE" I shouted back.
"Oh you are going to pay for this Cole!" He says slapping Athena.
I grabbed him by his shirt slammed him on the floor.
"Any last words before you die Elias?" I say with a gun to his head.
"I will be back" he laughs.

Bang.

Jaces pov

Never have i ever since knowing them both. Would I think Elias would die.
And here is his dead body on the cold concrete floor.

"Done" I hear Cole say.
He heads straight to Athena, hugging her, kissing her, hugging her again, asking questions.
I really hope he would tell her what he did. The fact he cheated, but not right now, they are so happy to be in eachothers arms.

"So, we weren't needed" natalia said behind me.
"We never are, we just observe" I said laughing.
"We could have been doing something more fun" natalia said smirking.
"And what might that be?" I said kissing her neck.
"Oh I think you know" she said in giggles.

"Okay we ready to go?" Cole asked as her carried Athena.

"Hey Babe?" Natalia asked me.
"Yes my love?" I replied.
"Pick me up" she said with puppy eyes.
"No" I replied smirking.
"Why they do it" she said as we all started to leave the building.

Coles pov

After all that, I still needed to be honest with Athena. Will she forgive me? Probably not. But I would never lie.

She collapsed on the bed, as I heard her sigh.
"I- Athena, I thought you was dead, I didn't know how to deal with my feelings-" I say siting on the edge of the bed.

I felt her hand on my back.
"But I'm here now! Whatever you did, it doesn't matter" she said kissing my neck.
I felt tears build up.
"No it does because I slept with Tamara, and I regret everything, I thought the love of my life was dead and what do I do, I slept around!" I say in tears. Her hand fell off my back.

"I- its okay" she said in a choked up voice.
"How? You should be mad at me! Be angry hit me!" I huffed, she sighed grabbing my hand.

Athenas pov

I grabbed his hand pulling him into a hug. We both started crying.
"Listen I missed you, I thought I would die there, but you came for me, that shows how much you love me!" I say and he nodded.

We didn't leave that room, nor did we separate from that hug.

The rest of the night was full of passion. I mean it.

Natalias pov

"Can we have a baby?" I ask battering my eyelashes.

"Dont you think its too quick?" Jace asks smiling

"No wayy, we could have a little baby, plus it takes nine months for the baby to grow so!" I say coming closer.
"I- okay!" He sighs with a smile.

We entered our bedroom and began baby making.

Tadaaaaa

Thanks for reading