13: 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

Athenas pov

"Pardon?" I ask in confusion.
I look around and it was a creepy man in front of me, he was tall, he had a mask on so I couldn't see his face. I was out scared.
"I said come with me!" He says firmly, I felt some fabric cover my mouth in seconds. All went black. As my body collapsed in his arms.

Jace's pov

I really hoped to see her again, Natalia really made me nervous, in a good way of course.

I go to Cole's office, as I wanted to see what he was telling Natalia and Athena.

"Hi Cole, wait where did the girls go?" I ask looking around the room.
"Athena went to take Natalia home, she is making her decision" Cole says drinking out of his glass.
He is such an alcoholic.
"Oh, how long have they been gone for?" I ask.
"Uh, about 35 minutes" he explains.
"Wait, Athena has been gone for that long, it only takes 5 minutes to take Natalia home she said and normally you're worried about even letting her out alone, what the fuck Cole?" I say firmly standing in front of him.

"Why should I care anymore?" He asks coldly.
"Seriously man! Get a grip of yourself, you love the girl, I know you do so don't fucking lie to me!" I raised my voice.
"I- yeah, you're right, let's go look" he says while pinching the tip of his nose.
I could tell he nearly lost himself again, Cole always does when he focuses on being a leader for the mafia.
He needs to control it.
I'm hoping Athena can help.

We go to Natalias House and knock. She opens the door making eye contact with me. We both smile.

Natalias pov

"Hi guys whats up?" I ask.
"Um is Athena here?" Cole asks sounding really desperate.
"No she left 30 minutes ago why?" I frown watching their eyes widen.
"SHIT!" Cole shouts storming off, kicking things on his way.
"Dont worry about it, were going to find her" Jace said looking into my eyes.
"Wait find her? Where the hell is she?" I ask slightly worried now.
"Um she took her time coming back, we don't know where she is" Jace says nervously.
"I'm helping, she is like a sister to me, you can't tell me no!" I said firmly grabbing a jacket.
"Wait, you can't unless you make your decision" jace explained.
"Well then I've made my decision I'm in" she said firmly.
"Okay let's catch up to Cole" Jace says and I follow.

Coles pov

"Cole wait up" I hear Jace say out of breath.
"What?" I say feeling irritated that we weren't getting anywhere.
"We need to slow down, figure out where she could have gone! Or who could have taken her" Jace said trying to calm me down.
"No, what we do is we knock down every fucking door until I find her!" Cole said shouting with a few tears in his eyes.
"Cole man, we are going to find her, but we can't just knock every door down, you know that wouldn't be safe, Natalia said she is in, and helping" Jace said patting my shoulder.

"I- Jace I have to find her, I can't lose her" I say falling to my knees.
"Cole i know you love her, so do i, we should have hope, okay? She is a strong girl, we all know that, wherever she is, it can't be that bad" Natalia says quietly.
"Yeah but she could be getting tortured right now, and what are we doing about it NOTHING" I scream falling into tears again.
"Hey listen you need to calm down, let's go home, me and Natalia can do some research while you rest, okay?" Jace says lifting me up.
"How am I supposed to rest, while she is out there scared?" I say looking him in the eyes.
"Bro it will be okay, we will find her" Jace says and we hug for a minute.

30 mins later

Jaces pov

"So where could she be?" Natalia asks
"Anywhere? But since Cole has enemy gangs, that would do anything for Athena, its more worrying" I say taking a deep breath.

"What would they do to her?" Natalia asks nervously taking a seat next to me.

I took a deep breath in.

"They would, torture her, really badly, most likely record it and send it to Cole" I said looking down.
"No! No, please" Natalia cried.
"Its okay, were going to save her" I say as I hug her.
Her tears wetting my shirt, but I didn't care, she need a shoulder to cry on and I was glad to be the one.

Her grip tightened.
"It will be okay Natalia" I say rubbing her back.
She moves back, and I got worried she was going to leave. Then she kissed me.
It was light and sweet.

I pulled her in, deepening the kiss, she smiled. We pulled apart.
"Well that was-" she goes to say.
"Great, fantastic, life saving" I say and she laughs.

We both got back to working on finding Athena.

About God damn time!

Hahahaha hoped you all liked it :)