9: 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫.

Athena's pov

"Uh who are you?" I ask. Facing a girl dressed in a short red dress with her hair curled. She was gorgeous.

"Uh! I asked first bitch!" She came closer facing me with an evil face.
"What the fuck Tamara! Leave!" Cole shouted slamming the glass down which made me flinch a little. I gotta say him being aggressive was a little hot.

I couldn't help but blush-
Little did I know she already left and there Cole was just standing in front of me staring at me.

"Uh- what?" I stuttered as he got closer closing a gap between us.

And of course for some reason my heart decided to beat so fast I'm sure he felt it and he was a centermetre away from me.

He just smirked.

"Glad I have an affect on you Princess"
"There there Cole don't get ahead of yourself" I say with a smirk. There i was, my confidence making its way back.

He leaned in beside my ear.
I felt his calm and warm breaths on my neck. Thanks Cole now I have goosebumps.

"Let's see if I can turn you on" he whispers.

This boy-

"Let's see how wet i can get you princess" he whispers again.

Making me gulp. Then I felt heat rising to my cheeks, no actually my whole face was red.

I need air. Oh my god.

"Are you turned on yet" he asks pecking my neck with gentle kisses.
That made my stomach fill with a butterfly feeling.

"I- nope" I say trying to hide that fact, he already turned me on when he was angry like 10 minutes ago.

"Well, I guess I will have to try harder then" he says and before I could reply he grabbed my ass, and pulled me against him.

His lips were travelling from my neck to my lips.

Then they were on mine.

I broke the kiss. Realising I wasn't ready.

"I - I need to go to the bathroom" I say looking down.

"Okay its down the hall on the left" he said.
I left speed walking to the bathroom.

I just stood looking in the mirror at myself.

"Back away from Cole hunny he is mine" a girl says and then I see the same girl from earlier.

I think it was Tamara.

"What?" I ask in slight confusion.
"Yeah I said back away he is mine, and I don't think you are the type to fall for a murderer" she says about to leave..

Killer.

"Wait what did you say? Killer?" I say and she giggles as if I said something dumb.

"He kills people hunny i thought you knew what you was getting into" she says and then leaves.

"He is a killer! I know he said he was the mafia leader, but did he really kill people!" I said to myself.

I felt anger, betrayed, what if he lied to me about my dad. Everything.

I stormed back into the room and he was asleep.

I felt my anger slip away as I saw his face. He seemed restless and now he was sleeping it was cute.

I quickly grabbed his shirt that was on the floor and put it on taking off my clothes from today.

And I slipped into the bed next to him. Then his armed tightened around me.

I giggled slightly but then the warmth of his body and the silence caused me to slip into a good night of sleep.

Hey I am so sorry I have been replying slow. For another 5 or 6 chapters I will be focusing on them and their relationship and probably squeeze in a few bits of drama too! You can comment any suggestions for me hehe anyways I hope you all stay safe and enjoy reading! Thank youu!

:)