"𝐴𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑡!"

The next morning you meet up with Asuka before school starts.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Asuka!" you shout "how are you feeling?"

She shrugs. "Better I guess."

"I'm glad to hear that," you smile "I'm sure it's all thanks to Yutaro, right?"

"W-what," she panics "i-it's not like that Y/N, I swear!"

You laugh at how flustered she gets.

"S-Stop laughing!"

"Sorry," you respond "it's just that you two are cute together."

"Y-You think so?"

"Asuka!"

"What! I-I'm just curious."

You smile at her again and assure her that you approve.

"You're both definitely cute together."

"O-oh. T-thanks, Y/N."

You shrug.

"By the way, let's meet up after the boys' volleyball practice, okay?"

--

During practice, you continue to do your job and act as though nothing out of the ordinary happened the past few days. You can tell that the boys feel a bit awkward too, but they continue to work through it.

"Y/N!" your cousin calls you over "can you set for our spiking drills?"

"I'd love to!" you respond as you run over to the team.

After a while, you begin to work up a sweat. The team is working hard which causes you to work hard as well.

Once practice ends, Asuka runs over to you.

"Damn, Y/N, you're really sweaty," she teases.

"Seriously?" you ask.

Instead of answering, you notice Asuka staring at you weirdly. She tilts her head to the side and furrows her eyebrows.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Asuka points to your neck. "What's on your neck?"

Immediately, you cover your neck, knowing the makeup you used to cover your hickeys is starting to rub off.

"Nothing!" you yell.

After you cause a bit too much attention, Yutaro walks over and asks if everything is okay.

"Oh my god!" Asuka screams.

Now, the whole team comes running in your direction.

Crap. What do I do?

"What's going on over here?" Oikawa asks curiously.

Asuka points at you again and everybody stares at you with your hands over your neck. Your face turns bright red from embarrassment. You look over at Iwa for help getting out of the situation, but Asuka catches on.

Catching you off guard, Asuka grabs your arms and pulls them away from your neck.

"Y/N, where'd you get all of those hickeys?"

You look over at Oikawa as he stares at your neck.

"Huh? I didn't see those yesterday," he tells the group.

"Asuka those aren't hickeys," Yutaro defends you," Y/N probably did something stupid-"

"No way," Oikawa interrupts.