𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒

IWA'S P.O.V.

"Where's your room?" you ask as you break the kiss for a moment.

"Upstairs," Y/N says in between kisses "the door on the right."

As you bring Y/N upstairs, you think about how there's something about her that drives you wild.

Something makes my blood boil whenever I'm around her. Every time I look at her I can't focus on anything else.

The moment you get to her room, you can't help but throw her down on her bed. You watch her laying on the bed as she stares back up at you. Her eyes widen as you throw your shirt onto the floor. You crawl over Y/N and begin to kiss her again. As you do, you move your hands to her wrist and throw them above her head. With one hand, you squeeze both of her wrists above her head.

You move down to Y/N's neck, leaving more marks around there. You feel as her breath gets sharper. You continue leaving bite marks as you trace the rest of her body with your free hand.

As you look back up at Y/N, you watch her bite her lip to avoid moaning loudly and getting in trouble with you. You smirk as you see this, knowing that she wants full satisfaction.

You wrap your free hand around Y/N's arched back and pull her to sit up with you. She stares at you, blushing, while you remove her top. As you stare down at her breasts, you notice she tenses up.

"What's wrong?" you ask.

Y/N doesn't move and continues to stare into your eyes with her face getting redder by the second.

Damn, she annoys me when she lies.

Without a second thought, you grab Y/N by the neck, making her gasp for air.

"Don't lie to me," you growl.

"I-I..." she tries to reply.

You loosen up on your grip so she can respond to you. You watch as she moves both of her arms behind her and unclips her bra. As she moves it away, you see something fall out.

Immediately you know what it is. You grab it and put the corner of it in your mouth.

You then push Y/N back down onto the bed and remove the rest of her clothes. You take a moment to realize how perfect she is before ripping the condom out of your mouth. As you look at her body, you watch her face grow anxious as she waits for you to pleasure her.

You let out a small smile, knowing that that's not going to happen just yet. You cup one of her breasts with your hand and move your mouth to the other. As you begin to tease her, you can feel her body squirming below you. The second she lets out her moan, you bear yourself down harder onto her body.

As you keep your mouth on her breast, you move your hand down to her leg and push it up. You feel Y/N become even more anxious as she pushes her other leg up and spreads it apart.

Shit, I really want to fuck her but I love how she feels under my control.

You move your body down hers as she arches her back even higher. You begin to tease her by putting two of your fingers inside of her slowly. Once your face gets down to her pussy she begins to moan again. You can tell she's aching for you to pleasure her. As you put her in your mouth she begins to get louder.

This girl doesn't know how to shut up.

Swiftly, you move your body back up over hers. Her eyes widen as she catches your angered face above her own. As she begins to apologize, but you catch her with her mouth open and stuff it with your two wet fingers. You notice her expression change when she realizes once again that you're in control.

She begins to say something, but her words are muffled by your fingers still shoved in her mouth. As you remove them, you quickly grasp her neck harshly.

"What was that?" you ask, giving her a small grin.

You watch the desire in her eyes grow as she asks you to pleasure her. You give in and sit up to grab the condom that you found before. After ripping it open, you slide it over your hard cock. As you lean back down over Y/N, you watch her bite her lip again.

Slowly you move your fingers down to her clit and begin to tease her again, noting the pleasure growing in her eyes.

As you gently enter yourself down into her, you slide yourself up and down a few times to tease her once more. Once you look down at her, you thrust yourself completely inside, knowing you can no longer hold yourself back.

You hear Y/N moan as she throws her arms around you and pulls you closely into her embrace. As she runs her hands up and down your back, you can't help yourself from letting out your own deep moans.

As you continue to push yourself deeper into her, you feel a hand wrap around the back of your head. Y/N pulls your head closer to her body and you can hear her moaning into your ear.

"Hajime," she whispers.

The moment you hear her call your name, you feel chills down your body.

Fuck, I can hardly control myself when she calls me that.

Moments later, Y/N tells you that she's about to finish. You look into her eyes as you nod in agreement that you are about to do the same.

Once you both finish, she catches you off guard and flips her body on top of yours, sitting on your lap. You watch a smile creep over her face as she leans down to kiss you.

As she picks herself up, you watch as she gets off the bed to put her clothes back on.

She's so gorgeous. Everything about her makes me go insane. How the hell am I going to tell her that I...

END OF CHAPTER 35