𝐶𝑙𝑢𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚

After school, you walk to the gym to help the team set up. As you're working, Oikawa approaches you.

"Hey Y/N!" you hear his voice beam brightly from somewhere behind you.

You turn around to see that Oikawa is standing just a few steps away, but more importantly, you notice that Iwa isn't with him.

"Everything okay, Oikawa?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I was wondering if I could get your number though," he says quite bluntly.

You take a moment to think, having no idea whether or not you should give your number to him. It's not like you dislike him, but he might get the wrong idea. What's worse is that he could give Iwa the wrong idea. On the other hand, not giving him your number might make it weird that you did give it to Iwa...

"Come on, Y/N. Please. I swear I'll be nice," he begins to beg.

"Okay, sure," you cave in.

Oikawa pulls out his phone and hands it to you.

"Don't get the wrong idea, okay?" you hum a bit teasingly as you take the phone from him.

"Don't worry," Oikawa chuckles, although you suspect he's being a bit insincere, "I know you've got your eye on someone else."

Before you can retaliate against his comment, Yutaro and Iwa walk over to you and Oikawa.

"Stop bothering Y/N, you asshole," Yutaro grumbles mostly to himself, to which Oikawa only smiles. 

"I'm not bothering Y/N," he hums, "She just gave me her phone number."

"I was just-," you begin to say, though you stop talking when you see Iwa and Yutaro both smack Oikawa in the back of the head.

"You are seriously a shitty person," Iwa sighs.

"Agreed," your cousin groans before nudging Oikawa in the arm and telling him that the coach wants him to set.

"Hey, how'd school go?" Iwa asks you.

"Not bad," you smile, "How about you?"

"You know, it was school," he sighs, "I don't think it can be that interesting. Anyway, I wanted to ask if you want to come set for us. It's no big deal but Yahaba isn't here and we could use another setter..."

"Of course I will! I'd always happily set for you guys!" you beam

"Great!" he exclaims before running over to the team and letting them know you will be practicing with them today.

After you get back from changing into your gym clothes, you stand next to Oikawa and prepare to serve alongside him. You begin to set really well today, but feel as though you are nowhere near as good as Oikawa; quite inferior in fact.

"Y/N," Oikawa whispers to you, "can I show you something?"

"What's up?"

Oikawa walks up to you and stands right behind you. He puts his hands on your thighs pushes down a bit to fix your form. Your face starts to heat up as you feel how close he is to you. Luckily, he quickly moves his hands over your arms instead and calls to Hanamaki to toss him the ball. Hanamaki hesitates for a moment at the awkward moment the setter's created but agrees and Oikawa guides your body as you both set the ball.

"Okay, that's great, now back off Y/N," you hear someone growl right after.

You and Oikawa look to your side to see half of the team in shock as well as a pissed-off Yutaro and slightly irritated-looking Iwaizumi.