𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒

After school ends early today, you walk home and into your kitchen where you find your dad writing something.

"Hey Dad, what're you working on?" 

"Hi Y/N," he smiles as he looks up, "I'm writing a short list of some things I gotta borrow from your uncle. Want to walk over there with me?"

"Yeah, definitely. Maybe Oba made something to eat," you chuckle. "Give me a few minutes to change!"

Since Yutaro's house isn't far, your dad typically asks you to walk with him over there

Since Yutaro's house isn't far, your dad typically asks you to walk with him over there. He always insists his legs need the stretch, which they probably do anyway after working in the garage day after day.

"Good thing we went for a walk today, Y/N!" your dad says, "My legs really needed the stretch after being cooped up for so long."

You chuckle, reminding him that he says that every time. "But you're right," you continue afterward, "it's good for you to get the exercise."

Once you arrive at your cousin's house, your dad jumps towards you uncle, begging him for some supplies for his project. You walk around the house looking for Yutaro but can't seem to find him.

"Hey Y/N!" your aunt calls, "Are you looking for Yutaro?"

"Yes, is he home?" you ask politely.

"Check the back. He should be out there with a few friends."

A few friends? I guess he's really getting along with his new teammates.

"Thank you!"

As you walk to the back door, you peer through the glass doors to find Yutaro set for that number two guy. Relieved that Iwa- the guy you acted like a clutz around- isn't in sight, you walk outside.

Wait a minute, didn't my aunt say that there was more than one friend here.

Not to worried about it, you laugh at Yutaro's terrible set he throws as you approach them.

"Oi, what was that?" Yutaro groans.

"Oh, nothing" you tease.

"Y/N, didn't think you were one to talk," you hear someone say from behind you, a smirk on their face you can picture without having to turn around; and the voice is familiar.

"You're right, Iwa. That one set Y/N did for you the other day was complete shit." Yutaro mocks.

"That's not fair," you snap, "I wasn't prepared that's all!"

"Why weren't you prepared?" Yutaro hums, probably hoping to piss you off.

"'Cause Oikawa threw me off my game," you retaliate.

"Yeah but then he took it back!"

"Yeah, alright. Whatever, Yutaro" you sigh.

"Y/N you come set for Matsukawa," Yutaro says.