𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 / 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝

THREE YEARS LATER

"Come on Iwaizumi! Serve 'em hard!"

You smile as you watch Hajime's coach next to you give words of encouragement.

As you turn your head back to your boyfriend, you watch him serve the ball to the opposing team. You grin as you watch his powerful serve pass by the other team in an instant.

Throughout the game, you do your best to cheer him on.

Once his team has won, you wait for him patiently to finish what he needs to do and at his first free moment, you run up to him.

Hajime looks over and smiles as he sees you coming towards him. When you get close he picks you up and spins you around.

"That was amazing, Hajime," you say as he places you back down on the ground.

"Thanks," he replies happily.

Hajime kisses you and asks if you're ready to leave. You nod and walk out of the gym with him.

As you walk down the halls of your university, Hajime wraps one arm around your shoulder.

"Man, I've got the best manager in the world," he says smiling down at you.

You look up and grin back at him.

"I know," you giggle "I'm a delight."

"Isn't that my line?" you hear from behind you.

You turn around and see your cousin and best friend standing next to each other.

"Yutaro? I thought you guys said you couldn't make it?" you say astonished.

Asuka runs up to you and gives you a giant hug.

"We wanted to surprise you both!" she excitedly remarks.

"I'm definitely surprised," Hajime mutters angrily.

You watch Yutaro give your boyfriend a glare after Hajime smirks at him.

"Dude, don't talk about defiling my cousin in front of me. You should know that by now," Yutaro says as he rolls his eyes.

Iwa rubs the back of his neck.

"Whoops, guess I forgot," he says sarcastically.

Once Asuka lets you free from her hug, you nudge Hajime to tell him to stop his behavior.

Iwa smirks at you. "Okay fine, I guess it can wait until later."

You roll your eyes and hug your cousin to prevent him from killing your dumbass boyfriend.

You release from the hug and stand back with Iwa again. 

"Y/N," Asuka calls out, "do you guys want to grab lunch with us?"

You nod and follow them out to Yutaro's car.

As you walk, you look down to see your hand interlocked with Hajime's again.

How does he always do that without me noticing?

--

Once the four of you get near to the car, Asuka slows down and walks with you. You look over to her and see her smiling back.

"Hey remember the first time the four of us went out and Yutaro-chan and I left you and Iwa-chan in the car alone and-"

You cover her mouth, realizing she was finally about to expose what happened that day after THREE YEARS of keeping it a secret, probably the longest secret she's ever kept.