𝐴𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

Iwa drags you into his house and locks the door. As you take off your shoes, you can't help but feel Iwa staring at you.

When you look up, you see Iwa angrily looking back at you.

"W-What?" you ask.

"You told on us," he says grumpily.

"I-"

"I wasn't done talking," he groans.

He holds up your chin again to inspect your neck.

"Come on," he says as he walks away from you.

"W-wait, where are you going?" you ask as you chase after him.

"Well I'm obviously going to my room," he says as he continues walking.

You suddenly stop in your tracks.

His room? Shit, he seems mad. What the hell is he going to do to me in there??

Without turning around Iwa calls out to you.

"Are you coming or not?"

"Y-Yes," you respond as you attempt to catch up.

Once you get to his room, Iwa sits down on his bed and sighs.

"I mean I wasn't really planning on telling anyone just yet."

"I-Iwa, I'm sorry-"

You watch as Iwa looks back up at you. You can't tell if he's pissed or just disappointed.

"Come sit with me," Iwa says as he motions you over.

You nervously walk over to him but as you get close, he stops you by placing his large hands on your hips. You let yourself be pulled closer to him as he guides you to sit on his lap.

"Take your clothes off, Y/N," he tells you.

Before you have a chance to process what Iwa's saying, you feel him lift off your t-shirt. You watch his eyes widen as he sees all that was hiding underneath.

You cup Iwa's cheeks with your hand and begin to kiss him. You feel his hands as they slide down your back, grabbing on to your ass.

"Good girl," he mutters.

Moving his hands up your back, he unclasps your bra and throws it to the side.

As you continue kissing him, you tug on his shirt until he takes it off. You watch as Iwa reveals his toned body to you.

"Like what you see?"

You blush and nod your head.

Suddenly, you feel a hand grasp tightly around your neck. You gasp for air.

"Good and now everybody knows your mine, too."

With his hand kept tightly on your neck, he flips you over onto the bed.

Your face fills with blush as you stare at Iwa's body on top of you.

"But next time, be a good girl and keep your mouth shut."

You try to let him know you're acknowledging what he's said, but you're too overwhelmed to move or speak.

Iwa smirks. He lowers himself down to your chest and starts leaving wet kisses around your right boob.

Once he reaches your nipple, he sucks it lightly to make sure you know he's going to tease you.

"I-Iwa," you moan lightly.

Iwa reacts by squeezing your neck tighter. You moan again as chills go down your body.

"Flip over," Iwa commands.