𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

YUTARO'S P.O.V.

Oh crap, what time is it? 

As I wake up in the morning, I check my phone for the time. 

8:30. Good, it's not too late. Why'd I decide to fall asleep in the kitchen? I better go check on Y/N and the others.

As I get up from the kitchen chair, a slight headache strikes me. I groan, hoping that this hangover I got goes away quickly. 

While I walk through my house I see a couple of people already awake, including Terushima who looks extremely pissed off. 

"Hey dude," I call to him as I draw near.

"Fuck off," he replies blatantly.

What's his deal? 

I watch as Terushima wakes up Bobata and Futamata. "Yo, wake up. Let's go," he says to them.

"Okay..." Futamata replies lazily before closing his eyes again.

But the captain doesn't stop there. He continues to shake his friends and wake them up.

"Damn give us a minute to wake up!"

"What's the rush, Terushima?!"

"We gotta go," he sighs, before turning around to me with a death glare in his eyes. 

"What'd I do?" I wonder aloud.

"We're gonna kick Seijoh's ass later!"

What the hell is this kid's problem today. He's usually competitive but even his friends are confused. In shock, Futamata and Bobata stand up and tell Terushima they're ready to go.

"Finally," Terushima groans as he storms out of the house.

"Thanks for having us," Futamata and Bobata wave to me as they leave.

Okay then...

I decide to walk into the living room to continue looking Y/N. As your eyes peruse the room, they land on a couple asleep on a couch together. 

What the hell? Y/N and Iwa?  

Just as I begin to stomp over and yell at the pair, before I am able to get too close, a hand is placed over my mouth. 

"Don't ruin it by yelling at them."

You look next to you to see Asuka on her tippy-toes doing her best to prevent you from waking Y/N and Iwa up. 

"They're cute, right?" she hums happily.

My eyes soften as I recognize my cousin's best friend beside me. Asuka takes her hand off of my mouth when she sees I've relaxed a bit.

"No way!" I whisper shout to her.

"Aw come on, stop being overprotective and look how content she is."

"Asuka, I'm not being overprotective," I sigh, "Iwa isn't into Y/N like that."

"Ugh," Asuka groans, "you're in denial. Don't you want her to be happy?"

"Well, yeah, but seriously he said Oikawa could-"

"Shut up!"

Asuka smacks me in the back of the head. It wasn't hard, but it did make my headache a bit worse. Did I really deserve that?

"Damn it Asuka," I groan, rubbing my head where she hit me, "Where even were you last night?"

Asuka looks away from me so I can't tell if she's happy or upset. I don't really want to bother her about it, but if she's upset I'd want to make her feel better.