𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒

The next morning you walk to meet with Asuka outside of school.

"Hey Y/N!" she calls out.

You walk over to her and Asuka begins telling you how good her meat buns were yesterday. Even though I had to pay, I'm glad she enjoyed them.

"I can't wait to see those guys play volleyball again after school!" she says.

"You're such a liar, Asuka. Just admit you want to watch that number two!" you chuckle.

"That is just not true, Y/N! They're all so hot!" she blurts out.

"How about the coach?" you then tease, nudging her in the arm.

"Ha ha, very funny," Asuka says sarcastically, "well technically I didn't really look at him so... maybe."

As you two continue to laugh at Asuka's remark, you hear your name get called from behind you.

"Y/NNN!"

It's Oikawa dragging Iwaizumi along with him.

"Hey guys," you respond with a smile, "what's up?"

"Kindaichi says he's gotta talk to you during lunch if you aren't busy."

While Oikawa talks, all you can think about is the handsome man standing next to- but slightly behind him.

"Is that okay, Y/N?" Oikawa asks again.

"She must think you're annoying, Oikawa," Asuka chuckles.

Oikawa gives you a weird glare for a second before turning and walking away. For a second, your eyes shift to the man your thoughts are consumed by, and end up make eye contact with him before he also turns away.

"Well," Asuka sighs, "we've got a problem."

"What?" you mumble.

"You need dick."

"A-Asuka!" you say shocked, "what are you talking about?"

"Iwaizumi," she teases.

You groan over her voice, not wanting to accept the truth. "We're going to be late to class."

You start to walk in front of your friend before finding yourself extremely frustrated. You stop in your steps and confront her.

"Asuka, I told you I'm not going to making anything weird with anyone from Yutaro's team. That's so... stupid."

"Yeah, well, you're not the smartest girl are you?" she says, walking right past you.

You whip your head around quickly, narrowing your eyes at her. "Hey! You know we're in the same class, right?"

Asuka doesn't respond and keeps walking.

"Asuka!!"