𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 {1}

Finally, you arrive at the party with Asuka, Yutaro, and Matsukawa. You get out of the car and walk over to Yutaro.

"Y/N," he says to you "let's go look for my friend, Goshiki, okay?"

"Sure!"

The four of you walk inside the house. You follow Yutaro around as he looks for his friend. Asuka and Matsukawa trail behind you, holding hands. Asuka grabs on to your hand as well.

"Don't forget, I'm supposed to be watching you tonight."

"Honestly, Asuka," you respond "I'll be okay with Yutaro, but thanks."

She nods and you continue to follow Yutaro to his friend from Shiratorizawa.

Eventually, you find Goshiki with two other guys that have their back facing you.

"Kindaichi-san!" Goshiki calls out to your cousin.

"What's up Goshiki? This is my cousin, Y/N, and her friend Asuka."

"Hey girls! Hi Matsukawa."

Asuka and Matsukawa both greet Goshiki. Goshiki then pokes his friends.

"This is Semi. He's our setter and pinch server!"

"Hey," you reply "I'm a setter too!"

"Nice to meet you..."

"It's Y/N," you tell him.

"Y/N! You gotta show me your skills sometime!"

"For sure," you reply happily.

Goshiki then grabs his other friend and turns him around. Right away you recognize the fiery red hair of the tall male in front of you.

"Y/NNNN!" he says loudly.

He immediately grabs you and pulls you in for a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around you.

"T-Tendou?"

"Man, how long has it been Y/N? Too friggin long!"

He releases you from a hug and stands back to get a good look at you.

"I haven't seen you since we were both in middle school! You've grown!"

"Y-you too," you say back.

"You know this guy?" Matsukawa asks.

Ugh. Shut up Matsukawa.

"Yeah, Tendou and I used to be on the same coed team in middle school."

"That's awesome, Y/N," Yutaro tells you.

"Come on, let's all go drink!" Asuka calls out.

The guys all agree and you follow Goshiki around to where the alcohol is.

--

A little while later, you follow Tendou to a spot in the backyard where you two can catch up. You sit next to Tendou on a couch and watch as he sits cross-legged facing in towards you.

"Cute," you say to him "you still sit the same way as middle school."

"It's comfortable."

"Yeah well I can't really do that in this," you say while holding on to your skirt.

"Sure you can," he teases.

"Come on, don't be like that," you giggle back at him "I don't really want that kind of attention."