𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑉𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑦𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐶𝑙𝑢𝑏

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

Ugh, what the hell? Time to wake up already?

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

Shit. How long has my alarm been going off?

Oh my god, it's 8:30! School starts at 9! You run around your room to put on your school uniform and wash yourself up. As you walk down the stairs, your father hands you a bento box and a plastic container of rice with an egg on top for you to eat on the way to school.

"Have fun today!" your dad says.

Fun? is he crazy? I'm already stressing out and on top of it, I'm going to be LATE!

"Thanks, Dad, see you later!"

As you approach your high school, you take the last few bites of your breakfast and hear someone screaming your name

"Y/N! You are so late! What happened?"

While you walk towards the loud girl, you just yawn and continue walking.

"Y/N, are you so stressed out you won't even talk to your best friend?" she asks.

"I guess not, Asuka," you reply.

Asuka is your best friend in the whole world, okay well also pretty much your only friend, but you also had the feeling that today was just not going to be your day.

"Ya know, I was standing outside waiting for a while. You should have called," she pouts.

You realize that you should have called your friend and apologize to her, giving her the biggest hug, and thanking her for being with you on the first day.

As you walk inside, Asuka tries to get your mind off of school by talking about completely random nonsense. Eventually, you cave and tell her about what Yutaro mentioned to you yesterday.

"Seriously? You got invited to watch a bunch of sexy guys play volleyball and you said NO! Have you seen our volleyball team?"

You shrug. It's not a big deal to you. You enjoy playing volleyball, but don't see a point in watching your cousin play when you can just play with him on your own another time.

"You know what," Asuka says as she stops walking.

"Asuka we're going to be late, come on," you huff.