𝐽𝑜ℎ𝑧𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑖 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒

"See ya later dad," you shout as you walk away from the garage.

"Have fun girls!" Your dad yells back as you and Asuka begin to walk towards Aoba Johsai for the boys' practice game.

"So Y/N what happened to you last night?" your friend asks.

"Honestly, I'm not really sure."

Asuka can tell that you are really unsure of your answer, probably already aware that you blacked out.

"Oh my god, seriously? So you don't remember when I told you that you were making out with Iwa?" she teases.

"What! No! Why did you do that?" you ask, remembering that little conversation from the night before, causing your friend to chuckle beside you.

"It's not funny," you snap.

"Okay wait, you actually need to figure out what happened last night and report back to me. I just gotta know how you ended up passed out beside your little crush."

"Yeah, yeah."

When you arrive at the gym, you wave goodbye to Asuka and begin setting up chairs; your friend walking up to the stands to watch the teams

When you arrive at the gym, you wave goodbye to Asuka and begin setting up chairs; your friend walking up to the stands to watch the teams. However, the Aoba Johsai boys are warming up, while the Johzenji team has yet to arrive. 

As you bring out the scoreboard for the game, the Johzenji team walks in. Led by Terushima, the whole team looks like they're out for blood. 

"Woah, what's up with Terushima," whispers Matsukawa to Hanamaki.

"He looks like he wants to kill us!"

You glance over at Terushima who truly does look like he wants to brutally murder the whole Seijoh team. The faces that he makes and the way he orders his team around is less like a captain of a volleyball team and more like some kind of scary military leader. 

Even though the Johzenji team is creeping you out, you do your best to mind your business and sit next to Coach Irihata. While you're waiting for the game to start, your phone buzzes.

               ASUKA: OMG did you get a look at Terushima. Scary!

               Y/N: Yeah, do you think he's nervous?

               ASUKA: No idea, but you should go talk to their manager and find out!

               Y/N: You think so? Is it any of my business?

               ASUKA: If their team isn't in any position to play, you should do something.

"Coach, I'm going to see if the Johzenji team's manager needs help with anything."

"Go ahead," he calmly nods.

You walk over to Johzenji's side of the gym and introduce yourself to their manager, telling her your name.