𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜

After the Jozenji game, you go back home to finish up the homework you hadn't completed.

Okay, so aluminum oxide is written as Al2O3. Damn this is so boring. I'd rather rewatch that stressful volleyball game than do this crap, you think to yourself before your mind starts to wander away from the task at hand. What even happened last night? Was Hana serious about what she said or did she mishear someone else?

You stare over at your phone.

Should I ask Yutaro? It'll be super awkward to ask him about this kind of thing, but I don't know what else to do. I already feel like a huge burden to Iwa for falling asleep on him and embarrassing him in front of Oikawa and the rest of his team.

Deciding this was the best thing to do, you reach your phone and dial his number.

"Yo," your cousin calls from the other side of the phone.

"Hey, it's Y/N."

"Y/N, what's up?"

"Well," you mumble, "do you know what happened last night? Like anything dumb I might have done?"

"I only remember what happened after I woke up, sorry," he sighs. "I definitely drank too much, as well."

"That's alright," you tell him. "I hope you're feeling better now."

"I am," he replies, "But why are you asking me about last night?"

Shit. I don't want to explain that something might have happened among Terushima, Iwa, and me.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Y/N I just asked you a question," he sighs, "be honest with me."

You take in a deep breath and tell Yutaro what Hana told you. The other line of the phone stays quiet for a little while.

"Yutaro?"

"Yeah, I'm here," he reassures you, "I wouldn't worry about it too much."

"Okay well, I just feel really bad for how I acted-"

"Actually, Iwa was being weird this morning after you left." he doesn't mean to, but he cuts you off, "I didn't really think much of it until now."

You're completely shocked that Yutaro gave you an honest response. Not sure how to reply back, you stay quiet, and this time he wonders if you're still on the phone.

"Yeah, I'm here, sorry my dad was talking to me," you lie.

"You should probably deal with this tomorrow at school, Y/N."

"Okay, thanks. I'll talk to you later Yutaro. I've got to finish my homework."

"Same. See you tomorrow."

After hanging up the phone, you put your head down on your desk. Great, now I feel even worse than before. I definitely fucked up. Tomorrow I've got to apologize to Iwa.

You go back to working on your homework, but concentrating is impossible. Looking back at your phone you remember how Asuka found a team picture of Johzenji really fast. You decide go to your Instagram and find Iwa's page. As you scroll through the pictures, you take note of how good he looks in each picture.

Dammit!

You realize that you're getting turned on just looking at pictures of Iwa. Quickly, you shut off your phone and go back to working on your homework.

You find yourself rereading the same sentence over and over. You keep tapping your pencil against your desk and stressing out over the simplest of questions.