21st Chapter

Wooyoung POV

I was about to go get some sleep when I got a message.  

Princess: Don't pick me up tomorrow.

I put my phone on the nightstand again and sigh. I can't lose her. If I lose her, I lose myself.

*** 

The next day she didn't go to school, it was the most boring day I've had in my life. During classes I was always at our table, sitting in her chair. On breaks, I went to our tree and went to the roof to see, once again, all the drawings and phrases that she had written there, crying when I saw the sentence she dedicated to me, and reading it over and over again.

At lunchtime, I was playing with my food, ending up eating nothing. Hyunsoo was constantly looking at me. I sent her a threatening, angry look and she quickly looked the other way. When I got home, I threw myself onto the couch.  

Xx: Wooyoung?  

Wooyoung: Mom? What are you doing here? - I sat down.  

Yeonhee: I don't work today. - she looks at me with concern in her eyes and sits down - What's wrong son?

Wooyoung: Mom... -  I put my elbows on my knees, covering my face with my hands - I lost her.  

Yeonhee: Huh? Why?

She knew me well enough to know who I was talking about.  

Wooyoung: She saw a girl kissing me. - she was about to start grumbling, but I interrupted her - Don't even start, she kissed me! - I said and started telling the whole story, even the letter I sent her.

Yeonhee: It was a misunderstanding. She loves you and I believe she will forgive you. - she assured me - Now let's have lunch, I made your favorite! - she smiled.  

I tried to give a small smile too. My mom spent the whole lunch trying to get me out of my thoughts. When I was done, I headed to my bedroom and lay down on the bed.  

I picked up my phone and read our texts.  

Princess: I have to go to sleep :( 

Wooyoung: Can I go there?

Princess: I'll be waiting.

Nothing else happened after, but we fell asleep thinking about each other. 

Princess: I miss you...

Wooyoung: Me too...

Princess: When will you stop being an idiot? 

Wooyoung: Never!

Princess: Woo, I have to tell you something...

Wooyoung: What? I'm getting worried.

Princess: I love you. Being an idiot or not.

Wooyoung: I love you too.  

I sigh. These are some of our conversations... I miss her so much.

Soomin POV 

I woke up at almost 2 pm. Yesterday I was really tired, I got up and ordered a pizza. I wasn't in the mood to cook. When it arrived, I took a lemon ice tea out of the fridge and went to the living room to eat and watch some random movie.

Right now, I'm on my bedroom, sitting on the end of the bed looking at the desk, more precisely, at his letter. When I finally got some courage, I got up and took the letter. I sat down again and opened it slowly, beginning to read it  .

"Soomin, I know what you saw, but you misunderstood everything. I went to the bathroom and when I was coming back to you, she came in front of me and kissed me. She said she wanted to end our relationship because I don't want her and "EVERYONE wants her". Her words, so you can read that with an annoying, bitchy voice. 

I laughed when I read this part. 

What I feel for you it's real. Please believe me... Never forget what we feel for each other, the moments we spent together, our games, the first kiss, the first night together, the walks in the park, the day we met, from the ice cream on the cheeks... Especially, never forget that I love you, baby"