10th Chapter

WOOYOUNG POV

Wooyoung: Soomin? - I said nervously.

Soomin: Yes?

I looked for her hand and held it.

Wooyoung: Do you... Do you want to be my girlfriend?

She widened her eyes which scared me but ended up smiling, it was a real smile.

Soomin: Yesss!! - she said hugging me.

I laughed at her reaction and hugged her back. She broke the hug with a serious face, way too serious actually.
She grabbed my face and kissed me softly. I rested my hands on her waist and kissed her back. We started to slowly move our lips, she made me lay on the bed again. When we broke the kiss, I looked at her. She was smiling, truly smiling.

Soomin: What if I told you that you were my first kiss? - she said shyly smiling.

Wooyoung: I would tell you that I'm the luckiest man on earth. - I smiled at her.

Soomin: And I'm the luckiest girl on earth. - she said and gave me a little kiss.

I pulled her against my chest and hugged her. I wish I could stay like this forever.

**

We spent the rest of the afternoon laying in bed watching movies. It was almost night time.

Soomin: Wooyoung?

Wooyoung: Soomin.

Soomin: I should go home, ChangWook will be worried about me.

Wooyoung: Hmmm no. - I hugged her tighter.

Soomin: I would love to stay like this forever too but I really have to go. - she laughed.

Wooyoung: Okay. - I pouted - C'mon, get up. - she got up and I did the same after her. I picked up the car keys and stood next to her.

Soomin: What are you doing? - she asked confused.

Wooyoung: Taking you home. - I said like it was obvious.

Soomin: Oh thank you but you don't need to! It isn't dark yet and...

Wooyoung: Sush, let's go. - I pulled her by her hand.

After we went the whole way there singing and laughing, we got to her house.

Wooyoung: I'll pick you up tomorrow.

Soomin: You don't need to...

Wooyoung: Yes I do. I've been wanting to do it for a long time actually but we weren't that close so yeah... - I scratched the back of my neck.

Soomin: Awwww! You look so cute when you're embarrassed! - she squeezed my cheeks.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her against me and kissed her.

Wooyoung: Go before I let you stuck here.

She gave me a little kiss and got out of the car, walking in direction to her new home.

I closed my eyes, thinking about how her lips felt on mine. I finally knew how that feeling was and it was amazing.

I heard someone knock on my window. I quickly open my eyes and looked outside. It was Soomin with her cheeks all red.

I opened the window, when I was about to talk she grabbed my neck and kissed me. I smiled in the middle of the kiss but kissed her back, covering her red cheeks with my hands.

After we broke the kiss she didn't even gave me time to talk. She gave me another little kiss and ran to her house.

I laughed and before she closed the door I could hear a little laugh from her.