3rd Chapter

WOOYOUNG POV

The scool bell rang and everyone went to the cafeteria. I ate my lunch and looked for that girl that I don't know the name. I didn't found her anywhere so I sat on a table next to the door waiting for her.

Xx1: Hi Wooyoung! – a girl said while sitting next to me.

Wooyoung: Hello. – I tried to be nice. It's always good to make friends right?

Xx1: Don't you want to sit with us? – she said caressing my thigh, pointing at a table full of girls. I felt uncomfortable with her hand on my thigh.

Wooyoung: No thanks, I have to go look for someone. – I got up and left her alone.

I went looking for the girl which I don't know the name, I was worried because she didn't show up to lunch. I looked everywhere but I didn't found her. I decided to look next to the restrooms, she must be there. When I was about to get there I heard a groan of pain. I walked faster and once I got there, I saw a boy beating a girl and saying something. I got closer and saw who was the girl. It was her.

Wooyoung: GET AWAY FROM HER! – I shouted.

She widened her eyes when she saw me and the boys looked at me smirking.

Xx1: And who is going to make us do that?

Me: Jung Wooyoung, nice to meet you. – Once I said that I punched him in the nose which made him turn his face away. The other one punched me in the mouth. I returned the punch he gave me and when he was about to raise his hand again to punch me I went faster and grabbed his wrist and twistled it behind his back. The other wanted to punch me but I made him hit against his friend.

Looks like watching all those movies with my mom actualy help on something.

Wooyoung: DISAPPEAR!! – I shouted. They got up in pain and left. I ran to the girl that was sitting on the floor with her legs against her chest and head hidding between her arms. She was rocking back and forward saying something that I couldn't understand. I knelt down next to her and touched her arm which scared her.

Wooyoung: It's me... - I said calmly.

She raised her head showing her beautiful eyes filled of tears. I couldn't handle seeing her like this so I hugged her. At first she didn't did anything but ended up hugging me back slowly. I felt my shirt getting wet but I didn't care.

There was only us in that hallway and you could only hear her crying.

We stayed there for a few minutes. She was crying on my chest and I was holding her and caressing her hair while saying things like "It's okay..." and "I'm here...".

When she stopped crying, she stopped hugging me and looked at me. Looked at my eyes and then to my lips.

Soomin: You have a cut on your lip. – she said worried.

Wooyoung: It doesn't hurt. – I smiled softly.

Soomin: Let's go to my house. I'll take care of that. – she said getting up.

Wooyoung: You don't have to, really.

Soomin: C'mon! All of this was my fault, that is the less I can do... - she said lowering her voice with every word she said.

Wooyoung: Hey, hey, hey, hey! – I said getting up quickly and softly raising her chin, making her look at me – It wasn't your fault. It was all their fault! And I did that because I wanted to. – I said calmly, gently caressing her still wet cheek.

Soomin: Alright. – she sighed – But we're going to my house anyway, c'mon. – once she said this she started walking getting away from me. I observed her walking, her long wavy hair was just beautiful. I smiled and ran a little to reach her.