4th Chapter

SOOMIN POV

We're on our way to my house. It was silent, the only thing you could hear was the sound of the wind.

When we arrived to my house, I went to the bathroom looking for the first aids. He followed me and sat on the edge of the bathtub. I knelt down in front of him and opened the product to put on his bruise. I put a little bit of it on my finger and started putting it on his lip. His lips were so soft and had such a perfect shape.

When I came back to reality I realised that I put the product all over his mouth while I was analysing him. I looked in his eyes and saw that he was looking at me while smiling.

Soomin: I'm sorry. - I said embarrassed. - Take this, put it on your lip everyday and in 2 days it will be alright. - I said with no expression.

I could see he was confused for my change of humor in such a sudden way, but I had to. I can't let him get close to me. It's better for him.

Wooyoung: Is everything alright?

Soomin: Yes - I said while I was putting the box on its place.

Wooyoung: Are you sure?

Soomin: I already told you yes! - I said rudely.

I looked at the time, my father must be almost arriving and he's going to kill me if he sees Wooyoung here.

Soomin: You have to go.

I walked to the door, I opened it and waited for him to get out.

Wooyoung: Okay then... Bye and thanks for this. - he said pointing to the cream I gave him.

Soomin: You're welcome - I said cold.

This is so hard for me, knowing that I have someone that wants to get close to me but having to get away from them. It is the best for him. If he knows about my life he's going to get away anyway.
My dad arrived right after he left. I hope he's in a good mood and isn't drunk.

Dad: Weren't you supposed to go work today? - he said right in the moment he saw me.

Soomin: Y-yes. I-in 15 minutes.

Dad: Then what are you doing here? You should be on your way there already! - he screamed and slapped my face. He grabbed my hair, making me look at him - Go work! If they fire you, you have no idea of what's going to happend to you! - he said pushing me to the wall.

Soomin: Y-yes, I'm going.

This happends everyday since my mom died.
I went to work with tears on my eyes. When I arrived the Caffè I work at I went to the back to dress up my uniform and there was my boss and only friend, Ji ChangWook. Since I started working here he had always seen me arriving crying and with purple marks on my face and body, so I told him everything.

ChangWook: Hi Soomin! - he said smiling.

Soomin: Hi Wook. - I tried to make my voice come out normal but you could clearly realize that I was crying.

ChangWook: Is everything alright? - he asked worried.

I looked in his eyes and he saw that I have been crying.

ChangWook: Was it him again? - I nodded and started to cry even more - Oh Soomin... - he hugged me - You have to report him to the police. You can't live like this!

Soomin: I can't. Y-you know that I o-only have him! - I said crying.

ChangWook: You can't live to pay the bills, study and being BEATEN by your father! And you have me!

Soomin: Thank you for everything. - I said hugging him tight.

ChangWook: And if you need to, you can live with me in my house. You know that you're like a daughter to me.

Soomin: I'll think about it - I broke the hug - Well, time to work - I cleaned the tears from my face.

Work went normally. The Caffè had a little more people than it was usual, but nothing that I couldn't deal with.

When I got back home my dad was already sleeping, thank God. I made some food and went to sleep.