6th Chapter

WOOYOUNG POV

I went out through the window and hid myself behind a tree, looking through the window of the house's living room. I shouldn't do this but it's a little weird to kick out someone out of your house and the next day ask them get out through the window.

She got to the living room and started talking to her father. That's when happend something that I wasn't expecting at all. Her father slapped her and when she fell on the floor he started to kick her. I couldn't hear what he was saying because of Soomin's screams. I looked for my phone and called the police. I told them what was happening and where I was and in a few minutes they arrived with an ambulance.

Xx: Mr. Jung Wooyoung? – a police officer asked.

Wooyoung: That's me. It's that house right there. – I pointed to the house.

They knocked on the door but nobody opened it, so they had to break in. I ran to the living room and there was Soomin laying on the floor, full of blood and unconscious.

I went with her to the hospital and stayed there the rest of the day, until the doctor asked me to go home to sleep because I had to go to school the next day. He also told me that she wouldn't be able to go to school the rest of the week.

I barely slept that night, I'll go visit her tomorrow.

**

The next day I went to school but I didn't pay attention to anything the teachers said. All I could think about was Soomin and what she's going through. She doesn't deserve any of that.

In the afternoon I went to the hospital to visit her. A doctor took me to her room and there she was, laying on the bed looking at the window. I got close to the bed and sat on a chair that was there.

Soomin: It was you wasn't it?

Wooyoung: Yes.

Soomin: You shouldn't have done that.

Wooyoung: He was going to kill you if he kept kicking you!

Soomin: He was the only one I had!

Wooyoung: He beated you! – I raised my voice.

Soomin: Get out! – she said calmly but I didn't move – GET OUT! – she screamed.

Wooyoung: You'll thank me someday – I got out of the room, slamming the door.

SOOMIN POV

Now I really am alone. Wooyoung shouldn't have done that. I know that my father treated me very badly but he was the only one I had, and I deserved it.

***

The rest of the week passed, today is Sunday and I'm already at home. No one came to visit me, as I already was expecting. Not even Wooyoung. I missed him, without him my days are no longer the same. I know that before meeting him I already was alone but now it's different, I got used to have him around me. He was the only one that tried to get to know me, not caring about what the others would think or say. I might not have showed it, but I liked it. He might be mad at me, he has all the reasons for that. I'll go to school tomorrow, we'll see if he talks to me or not.

Oh and by the way, do you remember ChangWook? My boss. I'm living with him now.

***

The next morning I woke up and went straight to the bathroom. After getting ready and after eating I went to school. I got there and I sat on my table waiting for Wooyoung.

When the bell rang I looked at the door seeing the students arrive. I saw Wooyoung coming in and laughing, talking to the worst of the worse school's bitches. He looked at me and his smile disappeared. He looked away and sat on another table. This made me even sadder. I also lost Wooyoung.

During the class I saw them smiling at each other various times. He looked at me sometimes, but just for like 2 seconds.

***

We were on the last class of the day. When the bell rang I got out of the classroom running. Once I got home, I layed on my bed and started thinking.

Will Wooyoung ever talk to me again? I told him to get away from me but all I really wanted was him to stay. He was the only one, in years, that tried to be friends with me and didn't gave up straight away. He's diferent, I can feel that.

I got up from my bed, looked for a piece of paper and a pen and wrote:

"I'm Sorry - S"

I'll put this on his locker tomorrow. I hope this works.