8th Chapter

WOOYOUNG POV

I was walking Soomin to her house and there was an awkward silence between us. Actually, I really like her and all I want right now is to feel her lips on mine. I think I'm falling in love with her, but it's too soon to be sure of something like that...

When we arrived to her house, we said goodbye with an awkward kiss on the cheek and a shy "bye". I waited for her to get inside and continued walking.

SOOMIN POV

It already was morning, I woke up from a nightmare. I ran to the bathroom to wash my face. In the nightmare, Wooyoung was getting close to me to get information about me and would tell everyone what he discovered. All those people made even more fun of me, including him.

I don't want to believe any of this because I think I might be falling in love with him. I know it is too soon to make this type of conclusion but I just... feel it.

I got ready for school and started walking there.

Once I got there, I saw Wooyoung laughing with Min Hyunsoo, the most popular girl of our school. When he saw me, he smiled widely. I can't believe this...

I closed my eyes trying to control my tears, but they fell anyway.

I started running, I heard Wooyoung calling my name but kept on running. I went to my favourite place in this school. Once I got there, I fell on my knees and took my best friend from my bag. I turned my wrist, quickly leaving cuts on it which made blood fall on the grass. I kept doing it until I heard a voice calling my name, which made me pull down the sleeve of my hoodie.

WOOYOUNG POV

I smiled when I saw Soomin, but got concerned when I saw her crying. She started running, and didn't stopped when I called her. I picked up my bag and ran after her until I lost her. I went to the bathroom to see if she was there but she wasn't, then went to the place we stayed on the first break we spent together. When I got there she was on her knees next to a tree.

Wooyoung: Soomin? – I called her calmly.

She pulled down her sleeve quickly and put something on her pocket.

Wooyoung: Soomin? – I said again getting closer to her.

All you could hear was her crying. The first thing I did when I got closer to her was bending down and hugging her waist. She moved a little trying to release from me but I held her more tighly making her stop. When she was more calm I grabbed her arm and put my hand on the tip of her sleeve. She held her breath. I slighly pulled up her sleeve, there were many scars and some cuts that haven't healed yet. There were some that were still bleeding a little bit. I looked at the floor and saw blood on it. Then I put my hand on the pocket of her hoodie and took out something from there. It was a blade. I looked at her and saw tears escaping from her eyes.

Wooyoung: Why? – I asked sadly.

Soomin: No one understands... - she saying crying even more.

Wooyoung: Promise me you won't do this again... - she didn't said anything – Please, I beg you...

Soomin: Okay, I'll try. – she sighed. I raised my pinky which made her slightly laugh but ended up crossing her pinky with mine. I smiled.

Wooyoung: C'mon, let's trow your friend on the trash.

Soomin: Wait! – she looked for something on her bag, then gave me a little box. I opened it and there were many blades – That's all I have, I only have one more at home. – I smiled and pulled her by her hand.

I walked to a trash can throwing the blades on it.

Wooyoung: Let's go to your house so we can throw away that other blade and then we go to my house.

Soomin: And the classes? – she asked. I looked at her and smiled. She seemed to understand what I meant because she smiled back.

We went to my car and I drove to her house. She opened the door and went directly to her room. After a while she came back holding the blade, smiling shyly.

I got closer to her and hugged her.

Wooyoung: I'm very proud of you princess.

She hugged me tighter as an asnwer.

Soomin: I like it when you call me that. – she said when we broke the hug.

Wooyoung: Good, because you will hear it much more times. – I smiled and held her free hand, taking the blade from her other hand – Let's go to my house now.

We got inside my car and I drove to my house. In the middle of our way there I opened the window throwing away the blade.

Once we got to my house I showed her all the rooms.

Wooyoung: And lastly but not least, my room. – I opened the door – I'm sorry if it is a little messy, I wasn't expecting anyone to come here... - I said scratching the back of my neck.

She entered the room looking at the walls, the desk, the floor full of clothes and lastly the bed, sitting on it. I layed there and pulled her by her arm making her lay on my chest. I started running my hand through her hair.

Wooyoung: Do you want to tell me what is happening? – I asked but she didn't answer – I mean, it's okay if you don't want to...

Soomin: No...I'll tell you. – she sighed. I smiled and looked for her hand, playing with her fingers.