19th Chapter

Soomin POV 

I went down the stairs and saw Wooyoung and Changwook hugging.  

Soomin: Are you already cheating on me Woo? - I pretended to cry.  

Wooyoung: What?! - he looked at me scared, but soon noticed that I was playing - Yeah, Wook is very nice.  

Soomin: I thought you loved me. - I covered my face with my hands.  

Wooyoung: Oh, stop. - he said and we started laughing.  

Soomin: Well, we're going. - I looked at Changwook who was smiling at us.  

Changwook: Okay, BEHAVE! - he shouted when we were about to leave the house.  

I laughed at what he might be thinking.

~time skip~

Wooyoung: Mom, we're here! - he shouted when we entered his house.  

Yeonhee: I have to go to sleep, I was just waiting for you. - she came to us - See you tomorrow sweetie. - she hugged her son - See you tomorrow Soomin, it was nice to meet you. - she hugged me.

Soomin: It was really nice to meet you too. - I smiled, waving and going up the stairs, heading to Wooyoung's room.  

When I got there I left my things by the door, quickly put on my pajamas and threw myself on the bed waiting for him.

Wooyoung POV 

Yeonhee: See what you do with Soomin, she's a good girl and she's been through a lot. - she warned me.  

Wooyoung: And you don't even know half... - I said quietly.  

Yeonhee: What?  

Wooyoung: Nothing. - I pushed my thoughts away - I don't want to hurt her, don't worry. See you tomorrow. - I kissed her forehead and went up the stairs. 

I entered the room and found my little girl laying on my bed, hugging my pillow.  

Wooyoung: You can leave my pillow now? - I said and she jumped.

Soomin: You're jealous of a pillow? Seriously? - she laughed.  

Wooyoung: I love your laugh. - she blushed and I kissed her cheeks.  

Soomin: Get ready to sleep. Tomorrow you wake up and say you're sleepy! 

Wooyoung: Okay okay, don't hit me! - I raised my hands playfully.

I put on some sweatpants and went to bed, where she was covering her eyes.

Wooyoung: You can look now. - I giggled. 

Soomin: You could have dressed in the bathroom. - she said shyly.

Wooyoung: I had underwear on, you wouldn't see nothing. - I lay down beside her.  

Soomin: Now let's go to sleep, you on that side and me on this.  

Wooyoung: What? I thought we were going to cuddle... - I said sadly. 

Soomin: No, see you tomorrow. - she gave me a peck and turned.  

Wooyoung: See you tomorrow. - I said quietly.

I was looking at the ceiling, unable to sleep when I feel something on my chest and look down, seeing Soomin lying on it. I smile and kissed the top of her head, wrapping her on my arms.

Soomin POV 

I woke up in the middle of the night with a nightmare.  

Wooyoung: Shh... It was just a nightmare. I'm here. - He hugged my body.  

Soomin: P-promise me that you won't leave me. - I cried.   

Wooyoung: Never, I promise. - he kissed my forehead. I ended up falling asleep again. 

---

I woke up again in the morning feeling kisses all over my face. I waited for it to reach my lips before opening my eyes.  

Wooyoung: Good morning baby. - he said in a raspy voice.  

Soomin: Good morning. Did you sleep well? - I asked.  

Wooyoung: Only when a beautiful girl layed on my chest. - we smiled and got up. Got ready and went to school.

We got there early, there was still about 15 minutes for classes. We were talking until Wooyoung decided to go to the bathroom. He was taking too long!  

Xxx: Soomin, I need you to come with me!  

Soomin: What? Why me?

Xxx: Come on, it's urgent! - I nodded and stood up, going after her.  She took me to the boys' bathroom and I couldn't believe what I saw.