2nd Chapter

PARK SOOMIN POV

The school bell rang and everyone got out of the classroom. During the class Wooyoung didn't talked to me and I thank God for that. I wouldn't answer him anyway. I saw everyone going to the school's garden and I went to my place.

I discovered that place on my first year in this school, when things started to get bad for me, I started coming here every break.

When I got there, I leaned against a tree, put my earphones and started playing music on max volume, and I forgot about the world and everything around me.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt someone sitting next to me. I got scared because it isn't normal to have people here. I opened my eyes and saw some brown eyes looking at mine, sending a feeling of heat to my body. I rolled my eyes and removed a earphone to listen to him.

Wooyoung: If you keep listening to music that loud you will go deaf. I could hear it 3 meters from here!

Soomin: What do you have to do with that? And didn't I told you to get away from me? – I said annoyed.

Wooyoung: Nothing, I have nothing to do with your life. – he said raising his hands in surrender – I just want you to tell me why do I have to get away from you.

Soomin: That is my business.

Wooyoung: Since the moment that I have to get away, it's my business too.

OMG THIS KID

Soomin: Why don't you just get away? Your life will be much easier if you do it. – I warned him, looking at the time seeing that was 15 minutes left to class.

Wooyoung: I always liked the hard I guess. – I looked at him again, and he winked and smiled showing his dimples.

Soomin: So that's why you're so annoying... - I whispered but he heard.

Wooyoung: Yeah, that's what people say.

I closed my eyes again and listened to the music again.

10 minutes after I heard the alarm on my phone reminding me that was 5 minutes left to the class. I like to arrive before the others. I took my earphones out and got up. I looked at Wooyoung and saw that he was sleeping. I'm not going to wake him up, he will wake up with the school bell.

I walked to the classroom and when I got there I sat on my table.

The bell rang and I leaned on the wall waiting for the class to start. The students started to arrive and the class began. But Wooyoung wasn't there, maybe he didn't woke up. I don't care.

The door opened 10 minutes later showing Wooyoung with a sleepy face.

Teacher: Why are you late Mr. Jung? – the teacher asks roughly.

Wooyoung: I'm so sorry, I don't really know the school that well. – he said looking at me with half-closed eyes.

Teacher: I hope this doesn't happend again. Sit down!

Wooyoung sat next to me. I rolled my eyes by his choice but I didn't said anything.

Wooyoung: Why didn't you woke me up? – he whispered.

Soomin: It's not my fault that you sleep like a rock, not even the school bell woke you up.

Wooyoung: Now that you discovered that, next time you already know!

Soomin: Next time? – I widened my eyes.

He didn't answer, just looked at the teacher and started writing what he was saying. I did the same.

When the class ended everyone went to the cafeteria and I went to the bathroom. It seemed like there was someone behind me but I didn't saw anyone so I kept walking. Finally I got to the bathroom.

When I got out there was 2 boys next to the door. I pretended I didn't saw them and kept walking.

Xx1: Hey, hey! – one of them said, grabbing my arm and pulling me.

Xx2: You don't even greet us kitten? – the other one got close.

Soomin: Don't call me kitten and let me go please. – I said calmly.

Xx1: Oh, but the fun didn't even started!

Xx2: We just want to have some fun... - he said pulling me against the wall making me whine of pain.

Xx1: SHUT THE FUCK UP! – he hit me in the face – You're going to stay quiet or it will be worst for you, you heard me?

Xx: GET AWAY FROM HER! – someone shouted.