17th Chapter

I called Changwook and he obviously let me have dinner with Wooyoung. I came back to the room where Wooyoung was laying down on his bed.

Wooyoung: Can you stay? - he asked and I just nod, resting my head on his chest.

We heard a door open downstairs and I looked at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: It must be my mom. Wanna go downstairs?

Soomin: Sure.

We got up and he grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers and squeezed it lightly, which calmed me down a little bit. We went downstairs and went to the kitchen, where his mother was already.

Wooyoung: Hello mom. - Wooyoung greeted and gave her a hug.

Wooyoung's mother: Who is the beautiful girl? - she asked with a smile.

Wooyoung: Soomin, this is my mom Yeonhee. Mom, this is my girlfriend Soomin. - he introduced us.
(this isn't actually his mother's name)

Yeonhee: Hello dear. - she hugged me - It's great to finally be able to meet Wooyoung's girlfriend. - she smiled - He's a stranded. - she whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

Wooyoung: Hey! - he complained, but smiling.

Yeonhee: Well, are you going to have dinner here, Soomin? - she asked me.

Soomin: If you don't mind...

Yeonhee: Oh, how silly! I don't bother at all, it's a pleasure! Go upstairs and when dinner is ready, I'll call you.

We nodded, heading to the bedroom.

Wooyoung: See? I said she would love you!

Soomin: Good. - I sighed - So... You're stranded huh?

Wooyoung: Don't you start too! - he pushed me away, and lays down on the bed with his arms crossed and pouted.

Soomin: Ohh, poor baby. - I threw myself at him, he put his hands on my waist and I bite his pout.

Wooyoung: You shouldn't have made fun of me. - he said with a side smile and I wide my eyes.

Oh no, I know what that face means... I tried to get off him, but he grabbed me and laid me under him.

Soomin: Wooyoung, please n-no - I tried to say, when he started tickling me.

Wooyoung: How do you ask? - he said laughing at me.

Soomin: B-baby, please. - I quickly sealed our lips. I couldn't stop laughing.

Wooyoung: Ah, now I like it better. - he stopped and lay down beside me.

Soomin: You really get on my nerves sometimes. - I said getting on top of him again.

Wooyoung: You love me. - he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Soomin: You too. - I smiled and kissed him.

We hugged each other, watching TV, until his mother called us.

Yeonhee: So Soomin... You're from the same school as Wooyoung? - she asked me.

Soomin: Yes, he joined my class.

Yeonhee: Tell me your story, I'm curious. - she put her hands on her chin like a little kid.

Wooyoung: Well... I was late for the first class because I got lost and when the teacher told me to sit down I looked everywhere and all the girls started to fix their hair and pull their shirts to show their breasts. Except for her, who was in the back row alone, rolling her eyes at their attitude. Then I thought "I like her", and I went to her side.

Soomin: When he sat next to me and tried to start a conversation, I just told him to get away. - I continued - When the bell rang to leave, he followed me and stayed the entire break, in silence, with me. Passing a little ahead of the story, I went to the hospital, where I argued and shouted at him, telling him to leave me. We spent that whole week without seeing each other, because he didn't visit me anymore, and it was in that week that I missed him the most. The following week I went back to school and waited for him to sit next to me, but he sat down with the bitch from our school. - I realized what I've just said - Oh my God, sorry for the language...

Yeonhee: Don't worry about the language, Wooyoung also speaks like that. - she laughed - Now go on!

Wooyoung: Well, the next day she put a letter in my locker to apologize and I put one in hers saying that it was okay. Passing on again, she told me a sad part of her life and that was when we had our first kiss and asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. - he finished with a passionate smile. Mine shouldn't be any different.