7th Chapter

SOOMIN POV

Right now I'm at the classroom, but before coming here I went to Wooyoung's locker to put the little paper there. Don't ask me how I know which is Wooyoung's locker, I just know.

When the bell rang I layed my head on my bag and looked at the door. Wooyoung came in looking at the paper and smiling. He looked at me and I quickly looked in another direction.

***

At the end of the day I went to my locker to get a book that I left there. When I opened it, a little piece of paper fell. I grabbed it and opened it.

"It's okay. Turn around. – W"

Soomin: Turn around? – I whispered to myself.

I turned around and saw Wooyoung behind me with his hands on the pockets of his jeans, looking at me and smiling. I smiled back. He opened his arms, I rolled my eyes but I hugged him, I felt so safe in his arms, I wish I could stay there forever.

Soomin: I'm sorry – I whispered when we broke the hug – I was so stupid.

Wooyoung: You weren't stupid. And I already told you it's okay. – he said grabbing my chin making me look into his brown eyes – What do you think about going to eat some ice cream? – he smiled.

Soomin: Let's get it! – I said starting to walk.

Wooyoung: Aren't you forgetting anything? – I stopped when I realized I didn't closed the locker and didn't got the book.

Soomin: Oh I forgot my book! – I was going to turn around when he hugged my waist, giving me the book.

Wooyoung: This one? – he whispered making me blush and sending shivers all over my body.

Soomin: Y-yes.

I grabbed the book and closed the locker. We started walking in direction to an ice cream shop next to a park.

Wooyoung: What flavour do you want?

Soomin: Strawberry. Let me guess, you want chocolate! Am I right?

Wooyoung: You're right! – he smiled and I smiled back.

After a discussion about who was going to pay, and after he won, we sat on a bench.

Soomin: Wooyoung?

Wooyoung: What? – he looked at me with his whole mouth full of chocolate.

Soomin: Omg, your mouth! – I started laughing.

Wooyoung: Oh you're making fun of me? – he passed his finger on the ice cream and put it on my cheek.

Soomin: Hey!! – I grumbled.

Wooyoung: Don't worry, I clean it. – he grabbed a tissue, ripped a little bit of it and cleaned my cheek – Your turn. – he gave me the rest of the tissue.

Soomin: Okay... - I got closer to him and started cleaning his mouth. When I finished he started getting closer to me and when I thought he was going to kiss me, he slowly kissed my cheek.

Wooyoung: It's getting late, we should go.

Soomin: Y-yeah, we should.

We got up and started walking.

Wooyoung: What happend to your dad? – you could hear the fear in his voice.

Soomin: He was arrested.

Wooyoung: Oh, I'm so sorry...

Soomin: Don't be. It should have happened longer ago. – I smiled sadly, letting a tear fall.

Wooyoung: Come here princess. – he pulled my arm, giving me a hug – I won't let anything bad happen to you, I promise. - he squeezed me against him, after breaking the hug he cleaned my tears – Don't cry please...

Soomin: Okay. – I took a deep breath and shook my head – Catch me! – I started running like crazy.

I was running, when I turned around to see if he was close to me. It was a very bad idea because he was right behind me and catched me.

Wooyoung: I got you. – he whispered against my face.

I started breathing even faster when I felt his breath on my face. His breathing was just like mine, he was looking into my eyes and my lips. He closed his eyes and released me.

Wooyoung: Let's go, I don't know where you live. – he said opening his eyes. I stayed there for a few seconds but started walking with him.