15th Chapter

WOOYOUNG POV

I woke up in the morning and got up. I want to see Soomin as quick as possible. I got ready, got on my car and when I was about to go to Soomin's house, I received a call.

Hyunsoo?

Wooyoung: What?

Hyunsoo: Wooyoungie... I need you... - she whined.

Wooyoung: First, don't call me that, please. And what do you want from me?

Hyunsoo: Some random boys beat me. I'm at the girls' bathroom, come here please. – I didn't said anything – Please...

Wooyoung: Okay... I'll be there in 5 minutes.

I turned on the car and drove to the school. I heard a beep, but I didn't really cared.

Once I got there, I went to the girls' bathroom, where Hyunsoo was without any scratch or sign of violence. I just stood there looking at her, realizing what was happening.

Hyunsoo: Oh Wooyoungie, I just wanted to see you... - she said getting close to me.

Wooyoung: Are you kidding me?

SOOMIN POV

I woke up with someone calling me, it was Wooyoung.

Soomin: Woo? – the only thing I heard was him stopping his car. I decided to don't hang up, since he wasn't next to my house.

Hyunsoo: Oh Wooyoungie, I just wanted to see you...

I can't believe this.

Wooyoung: Are you kidding me?

Wooyoung didn't picked me up to go see Hyunsoo?

When I was about to hang up, I heard Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: I didn't picked Soomin up because you told me that someone had beaten you, and now you say that nothing happened and you just wanted to see me? – he said, raising his voice.

Hyunsoo: Yes Wooyoungie, aren't you happy with the surprise? – bitch – And forget about that weirdo!

Wooyoung: Actually? No. And I already told you to don't call me that! – he literally screamed – And no, I won't forget her.

Hyunsoo: For God's sake, Wooyoung! Everyone knows that you're with her for pity! Who likes her? Who would choose her over me?

Wooyoung: Me. Oh, and also me. And I'm not with her for pity, I... love her. – I smiled – You may go with your friends now.

She grunted and I heard footsteps for her walking away.

He loves me? Calmo down Soomin, calm down. I took a deep breath.

Soomin: WOOYOUNGGG!!! – I screamed so he could hear me.

WOOYOUNG POV

Shit! Wait... did my phone just called me?

I grabbed it and saw that I was in a call with Soomin. How?

Wooyoung: Soo?

Soomin: Woo! Where are you?

Wooyoung: In front of school's bathrooms. – I don't want to lie to her.

Soomin: Stay there. – she hung up, without giving me time to talk.

I sat on the floor, closed my eyes and rested my head on the wall.

A few minutes later, someone sits on my lap, grabs my face and kisses me. It scared me at first, but then I recognized the touch and kissed her back.

Soomin: You could, at least, have told me that you weren't going to pick me up.

Wooyoung: I'm so sorry!

Soomin: What happened?

Wooyoung: When I was about to go to your house, Hyunsoo called me saying that some random guys had beaten her. I told her that I was busy but she insisted. Then... - she put a hand on my mouth.

Soomin: Then you came because you're soft hearted baby, but you called me while you were coming. So I heard everything.

Wooyoung: E-Everything? – I stutter and blush. She nodded. – I...

Soomin: I love you too. – she whispered against my neck, giving me chills. I think she understood because I felt her smile. I smiled too and squeezed her against me.