🤍Hair Dye🤍

Yooooooo
Was good?

Y/NPov:
"Nickkkkkkkkkkk!" I called out to him in the store while we were looking for supplies to dye our hair together.
"Yessssssssss?!" I see him down the aisle and I run up to him, we had everything except we just had to choose some colors.
We decided to do it for our 2 year anniversary, it has been great dating him and I love him so much.
"What color are you doing baby?" He looks at me with a cute smile and I shrug my shoulders.

"Not sure...what about you?" I crouch down to look at all the colors they had. They had so much, reds that were very dark almost a black shade to light lilac purples that were almost white. It was really cool to just see so many shades set out in front of you just like this.
"I was thinking maybe black, since it's a natural color and it's my first time doing this." (Eboy sap)
"That'll look good." He grabs black and a dark red, until my eyes land on a very pretty (choose color).

I grab it and show it to him, he nods his head smiling and I put it into the small baskets the store provided. We go to the self checkout and put all of our stuff into bags, getting looks from quite a few people as one does.

"This is gonna be fun Y/n." He grabs my hand, intertwining it with mine as we walk towards his car to which he opens the door for me. (✨Simp✨)
"Yeah it is, we're gonna have a whole ass photoshoot." I laugh and he rolls his eyes at me.
"Oh no Y/n we are NOT doing that." He says in a scared voice then laughingZ
"Yes we are, better get your modeling face on baby boy."

*Time Skip 10 minutes*

We get home, getting everything off and start to get ready for our new looks.
I go into our room and I change into a old t-shirt and some shorts, Nick decided to do it shirtless with some shorts on.
"You ready?" I ask him while he sits in a chair inside of our bathroom.
He sighs and puts two thumbs up and I start working.

"Holy shit Y/n you're amazing." I finished his hair and he had started doing mine, while his dried. He finally got a good look at it and was shocked with what I had done.

 He finally got a good look at it and was shocked with what I had done

(YESSSSSSSSsssssss)

"I know, I know thank you." I playfully do a bow and he kisses my cheek,
"Look at yours now." He says to me and I turn around looking in the mirror.
"HOLY FUCK!" I laugh and touch it a bit.
Im suddenly grabbed by the waist from behind, Nick rests his head against mine his arms wrapping around me.

"We did good babygirl." He kisses my jawline and I put my hand into his hair rubbing it a bit.
"Yeah...we definitely did."

600 words 0_o
Heyyyyyy