💜Drunk Girlfriend❤️

🛑WARNING: MUCH ALCOHOL INTAKE🛑
Bold:Y/Ns thoughts
Bold Slant:Nicks thoughts
Normal: Third person

Also can we talk about that picture?
Like damn I made Nick cuter lmao if possible..god I'm a simp aNyWaYs!
(DONT mind NicksPov it's normal cause I thought about the bold and stuff like that more into the story I know I'm stoopid but yea please bear haha🐻 with me thank youuu)

NickPov
I had been drinking all day not giving a fuck about anything anymore.
For months I've liked Y/N but I know I have no chance with her, she's too good for me, too beautiful, too amazing, just too perfect.
So here I am on my 7th beer of the night looking at the rest scattered across my room along with some empty chip and candy bags.
Suddenly I hear the front door open and hear Y/Ns voice.
ThirdPersonPov
As Y/N opens the door shes hit with the smell of alcohol, did he have a party?
Y/N: "Nick? Where are you?"
Nick: "Go away."
She laughs and rolls her eyes at his slick comment, walking up to to his room and open his door seeing beer bottles all over his room, and a drunken Nick sitting awkwardly in his chair.
Y/N: "What the hell Nick?"
Nick: "I can't fucking drink Y/N?" He said with a tone.
I couldn't believe this fuck.
Y/N: "What the hell is wrong with you?" She goes up to him attempting to grab the bottle from his hand and he moves it out of the way.
Nick: "I'm drinking beer Whats so wrong with that?"
Y/N: "From counting them that's your 7th one and you've probably had more today."
Nick: "Whatever."
What had gotten into him?
Here she was looking at the man she loved drinking away, and for what?
Y/N: "Give me the god damn beer and tell me what's wrong. Please."
God I hated the hurt in her voice, it made me sad but my feelings were all over the place right now. I was mad at myself, I was too much of a bitch to tell her anything. And this is what I get from it.
All my fault.
Nick: "No I'm fine."
Y/N: "Nick I swear to fucking god!" She raised a finger at him as if she was an angry mother about to punish her son.(Sounded kinky didn't mean it that way or maybe I only saw it as kinky cause I'm immature tee here)
Nick quickly stands getting close to Y/N
Nick: "Why the hell are you yelling at me? Why do you even care that I'm drunk right now huh Y/N?!
Y/N: "Why the hell are you acting all tough getting on my face acting like your ass is gonna do something to me!? Huh Nick?!
Nick: "What if I do?"
Y/N: "I know your not, that's why I haven't flinched or backed down cause your not gonna do shit to me! Your not that type of person now give me the god damn beer before I take it from you!"
She knew me too well, I wouldn't ever lay a hand on her I loved her too much. All I wanted was for her to go home and drink myself to sleep.

Nick hands Y/N the bottle and she goes to put it in the kitchen and he follows her picking up the other bottles cleaning up the mess he had made.
What Y/N didn't know what that Nick was crying, he was shedding silent tears keeping his head down the whole time.
Once they clean everything Nick pulls Y/N close to him and wraps his arms around her waist crying into her shoulder.
Nick: "I'm so sorry."
Y/N: "It's okay Nick, I just need you to tell me what's wrong so I can help you."
He nods into her shoulder and he pulls back.
She cups his face with her hands looking into his soft eyes.
Nick: "I um."
Y/N: "Take a deep breathe in, release it go slow there's no rush."
He does as she says and smiles at her which she gladly returns.
Nick: "Basically I like you...a lot like, I think I'm in love with you, your gorgeous, your funny, your just amazing and I want you to be mine but I know I don't have a chance with you because I'm me and your you. You deserve some really hot like Calvin Klein model who's over 6'0 has a jawline that could cut someone, some abs, because that's what you deserve...not this." He gestures to himself.
Nick: "So yea."
Woah.
I can't believe that just happened I was so happy.
Y/N grabs Nicks face and smash's her lips onto his.
Y/N: "Nick."
Nick: "Y-yea?" He says stuttering his face a deep red.
Y/N: "You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that to me, well not the Calvin Klein model thing I already got you but yea." She says laughing.
Nick: "Stop."
Y/N: "You are though."
Nick: "Eat my pussy."
Y/N: "Gladly."
Nick grabs Y/N and puts her under him as he lays his head onto her shoulder looking up at her playing with the hem of her hoodie that she took from him a while ago.
Y/N: "Nick?"
He looks up at her and raises his eyebrows in a questioning manner.
Y/N giggles a bit before saying her sentence.
Y/N: "Wanna be my girlfriend?"
Drunk Nick gave her a "wtf look" and she smiles. He sighs and shakes his head.
Nick: "Only if you'll be my boyfriendddddd."
Y/N: "Guess Im your boyfriend cutie."
Nick: "Yup."
Y/N: "Now...SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS!"
Nick takes off his shirt and cups his nipples and turning around in a teasing manner.
Y/N: "You bitch."
Nick: "Sorry Daddy you gotta work for these."
Y/N: "Come on drunk boy let's cuddle."
Nick: "I'm a man not a boy."
Y/N: "No your a boy."
Nick: "No daddy."

Me and Nick put on Bumblebee and I had wanted to mess with him so I placed my hand on his ass causally my other playing with his hair.
Nick: "Whatcha doing there?"
Y/N: "What?"
Nick then grabs Y/Ns leg wrapping it around his waist then grabbing her ass keeping his hand there.
Y/N: "Your so drunk."
Nick: "No I'm not."
I laugh at his comment and he eventually falls asleep his head next to mine.
I loved my new Girlfriend.

1111 words 😂
bRo How's everyone's day going?
I want a hot pocket.
So throwback to the time I somehow peed the bed when my girlfriend was there and managed to clean it up without her waking up and then acting like nothing happened...