❤️Shower🤍

I'm working on edits of Sap but didn't have one at the moment so here's a picture of my dog.

Y/NPov
fUcK!
Why the hell do I do this shit.
I had decided to be good and go exercise at 7 since that's when the sun sets it wouldn't be super hot. BUT! It had decided to rain.
So now I'm running up to my doorstep soaking fucking wet.
Y/N: "Fuck."
I knock on the door hoping Nick was here so I didn't have to freeze out here, taking my shoes off at the doorstep since it wasn't wet there.
You thank god for seeing your boyfriend open the door with a goofy smile plastered onto his pretty face.
Nick: "How was your exercise?"
Y/N: "Shut up smart ass and get me a towel please."
He laughs and goes down the hall to get a towel.
I grab it and wrap it around my body, and walk up the stairs to our room.
Nick: "You need help?"
Y/N: "Im okay..."
He leaves the room and you go into the bathroom stripping off all your clothes wrapping the towel around your cold body  and throwing them into a basket.
You turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up when the door opens behind you.
Nick: "Can I shower with you?"
You blush since you and Nick had never seen each other naked or done ANYTHING.
Y/N: "U-um Nick w-why n-now I mean?"
Nick: "I don't know...please?" He smiles at you, that god damn smile that gets you everytime.
You sigh and nod your head and he walks in.
Y/N: "Big dick alert, mine is bigger though HA!" You try to humor the situation even though you were super nervous.
Nick: "Lemme see it then baby." He says tugging on the towel.
You feel the water and hurry to jump in and grab the towel hoping he didn't see your bare body.
You hear a door close.
Oh he's gone ok not nervous anymore. Whew.
You face the shower head and wet your hair closing your eyes as you feel the warm water go over your still freezing body. Suddenly you feel hands placed on your hips.
Fuck...Nick.
Nick: "Heyyy."
Y/N: "Sup..."
Nick: "You have a nice butt...what else can I see though?"
Y/N: "Nick..."
He hugs you and whispers.
Nick: "I've been teasing this whole time, I understand if you aren't comfortable with me seeing you naked yet... I'll leave." He kisses your cheek and turns around to open the glass door, but you grab his arm and pull him to you, turning yourself around.
Y/N: "Don't go..."
You watch as Nick looks you up and down taking in everything.
Nick: "My god your gorgeous."
He puts his lips onto yours and makes the kiss very passionate and deep.
I hear him slightly moan into the kiss and we both pull back. He moves you wet hair out of your face and gives you a gentle smile.
Nick: "You gonna let me wash you baby?"
Y/N: "Down boy." You say giggling.
He grabs your bottle of shampoo and motions for you to turn around.
He moved his hands into your wet hair spreading the shampoo all around scrubbing you scalp and tugging at you hair.
Soon you start moaning it really turning you on.
Nick: "Down girl." He says mockingly.
Y/N: "Really?"
Nick: "Your the one moaning not me."
You laugh and wash the soap out of your hair and you grab his shampoo motioning him to turn around.
Y/N: "Bend down a bit please."
He does as he's told and you wash his hair with his shampoo that smelled like a man. Like him.
You start to play with his hair putting it up into a little mohawk and he gets up looking at you.
Nick: "Really?"
Y/N: "oOh nICk hIt dIfFeReNt wItH a MoHaWk."
He playfully slap your ass surprising you and he washes out his hair.
Nick: "Lemme wash your body."
Y/N: "No perv."

Yea no sinful stuff happened you washed your own body and he washed his.

You both get out and change into some comfy clothes, then decide to order some (choose food) and just relax the rest of the day.
Nick: "You know how pretty you are right?"
Y/N: "You know how pretty you are?"
Nick: "No u."
Y/N: "Sooooo."
Nick: "Hm?"
Y/N: "Is that gonna be normal now? Us showering with each other.." You blush and put your hands into you short pockets.
Nick notices and puts his hands on your waist.
Nick: "I don't know...do you want it to be?"
Y/N: "I don't know...what if that's how we end up fucking?"
Nick: "In the shower?"
He laughs and you nod your head not making eye contact with him. He leans close to your face and whispers,
"I've heard it's better in the shower."
His words make your knees weak and you suddenly have an urge for him.
Y/N: "N-Nick stop."
Nick: "Aww Y/N so shyyyy."

Our takeout gets to the house smelling great and me and Nick sit down watching Tv.
He had left his hand on my thigh the whole time and I kept looking over at him.
God we're gonna fuck.
I'll like it though.

Ahhhh.
912 Words
I'm running out of ideas I need help someone please.
For both my books actually😂✌🏼.
Ya like Jazzzzzzzzzzz?