🖤Loose Towel🖤

🛑WARNING🛑
THIS HAS SMUT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT JUST MOVE ALONG. ITS NOT GONNA BE HORRIBLE BUT STILL.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
(Also my first time writing smut don't bully me ok? Ok.)

Y/N Pov
Nick was in the shower and I was in the living room finishing up my sushi I was eating for a snack that evening. I decided to go up to our room and just chill and wait for him to get out. I clean up my mess throwing away my plate and chopsticks. I walk up the stairs scrolling through Instagram and open the door to look up and see Nick standing there in nothing but a towel tied loosely around his waist. You examine his toned arms and chest, god how could someone be so hot yet so pretty?
He catches you staring and smirks at you while looking at you in your (choose color) tank top
And some black spandex shorts.
You feel your cheeks get hot and quickly turn around so he can change into something. He chuckles and you hear him shuffling through his drawers while you hear the towel drop to the floor. He walks up behind you.
Nick: "You Can turn around Y/N."
Y/N: "No thanks Im good." You say nervously.
Suddenly your facing Nick and your arms are pinned above your head, a small whimper escapes your mouth and Nick gets close to your ear and whispers,
Nick: "That was cute baby."
He starts grinding his body against yours and he places his lips onto yours licking your bottom lip begging for entrance.
You allow him while he takes one hand off of your arms and putting it on your hip.
Y/N: "Nick please let me touch you."
Nick: "Mm I don't know about that." He winks at you and lets you go walking towards the bed.
You were shocked.
I thought we were fucking?
Nick turns around and sees the shock in your eyes.
Nick: "I don't know if your ready."
Y/N : "I am bitch come fuck me."
Nick: "Prove it."
You take off your tank top and shorts being only in your matching bra and underwear, you push him onto the bed getting on his lap and start sucking on his jaw and neck leaving hickeys.
He grabs your waist and puts you under him, biting your neck earning small grunts and moans from you. He finds the back of your bra and looks at you.
Nick: "Is this okay?"
You nod your head and he unclips it carefully taking it off, he starts sucking on your nipple licking it and biting it while he cups your other boob with his free hand rubbing it in the right places.
Y/N: "Nick stop teasing me I want you please."
Nick: "Are you sure you want to do this?"
Y/N: "You we're the one pinning me up against the wall 5 minutes ago wh-."
You stop talking and he looks at you.
Y/N : "A-are you not attracted to me?"
His eyes widened and he looked sad.
Nick: "Don't you ever say that again do you hear me? Your amazing Y/N your gorgeous I want to have sex with you I do, I just want to respect you and make sure I'm not crossing any boundaries."
Y/N : "Nick I want to feel you inside of me, I want you to moan my name, I want to look at you and say that's mine. I am ready please."
Nick: "Ok."
He takes off your underwear and tosses it onto the ground, going into the bedside drawer and pulling a condom out. He takes off his boxers and you see how big he is.
Oh fuck.
Y/N : "Uh I changed my mind let's do this another time!"
Nick: "You just convinced me Y/N don't do this."
Y/N : "That shit is big! That's gonna hurt!"
Nick: "I'll go slow I promise."
You sigh and give him a slight nod.
He slips on the condom and positions himself on top of you his tip near your entrance.
Y/N: "Im scared."
Nick: "Hey shh if you want me to stop I will just tell me whenever. You ready?"
Y/N: "Ok go ahead."
He pushes his into you, and looks up making sure your ok.
Y/N: "Keep going."
He pushes more about halfway in.
Y/N : "Fuck Nick! Keep going."
Nick: "God your so tight Y/N."
He kisses you while slowly thrusting into you.
Y/N : "Go faster please."
He starts going faster gripping your thighs while he's moaning your name quietly.
He wraps your legs around his waist so he can go deeper inside of you and that cause you to become a moaning mess.
Y/N: "Nick fuckkkk!"
Nick: "I'm close."
He did a few more deep thrusts and he finished.
He gets off of you taking off the condom and tossing it in the trash while slipping his boxers back on. You grab your bra and underwear and put them on then lay on your side of the bed.
He lays next to you and says.
Nick: "I love you so much Y/N. That was the best sex ever."
Y/N: "It really was."

AH
910 words
This was fun to write...not rlly lmao I wanted to try smut though if you liked it and want more just comment.
Dms are free for requests.
I'm gonna go get a sandwich.